Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

Pavluque

It's just riduculous how everything is ruined with this new app.
You need to allow using vertical images, this is essential to everyone who sells clothes. Some of the collections do not meet the facebook requirements and I have no idea why. I had to remove the facebook store completely. Thank you very much.

Chaguan

have to turn it off! previous app for facebook store was not perfect but better!

Celiastock

Bad – Doesn't work with digital downloads (i.e. products with no shipping). Should be an option to downgrade.

Pink Charlie

This is horrible and I mean horrible!!!!! Whoever designed this conversion should be fired!!!! Picture conversion is terrible....cut-off, distorted, and who chose the order of featured products? Deleting this from my Facebook page. Definitely not the image I want to project. You need to go back to the drawing board. So disappointed!!! I would give this review no stars, but won't allow me to.

Whytes

Very big thumbs down. I feel let down by Shopify on this one. Choosing a service that would force Shopify customers into agreeing to Facebook's terms and conditions? Shame on you. Especially when the Facebook App was working just fine moments before I decided to follow through on the store integration. On top of all this, I can't list or sell digital products on my Facebook shop. I sell digital books!!!!! How useless is that?!

Streetdandy

Lost experience... nothing is clear... dashboard is like IT engineers portal...

Stellaremnant Com

I think I liked the old app better. I decided to try the new (integrated) Facebook Sales Channel which forced me to delete the app. I did it and now I'm not happy with it at all. Facebook Sales Terms & Policies (which I MUST accept) do not meet the specifics of my products and I'm sure many others who reads "Terms & Conditions" will find it too strict and uncompromising. By accepting these terms, feel like I'll have a landlord in my own house. Ideally, Facebook Store should just be used to direct people straight to your website, not out of it.

Bounceaudio

How confusing your setup is, nothing makes sense. Upgrade, don't downgrade pfffff

Spera

A good connection between Facebook an Shopify. The presentation on Facebook could be better (e.g. Collections), but it's quite nice.

Nerdy Wolf Ink

Why did you change the app?!?!? This new one makes me have to change all of my pictures to perfect squares and I it looks extremely tacky on my page. Please fix this issue!