Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

PLUMEN USD

Really easy to use and for free it's hard to complain, but a shame that the vertical alignment is quite poor and there is no way to choose the order products appear in

Would also be great to have multiple stores for geographic locations or currency conversion (we have USD, GBP and EUR sites)

DIBSIES

It is an easy to install app with nice configuration options and the store looks pretty good on the desktop also. However, very few people actually use facebook on desktops anymore. Facebook supports mobile apps on their framework now - please come out with a mobile version of this!!

SheaTruth Limited

Experienced some challenges connecting to facebook but the support team quickly sorted that out. Works great!

Chef wear, custom designs, kitchen uniforms, server wear, USA made.

Easily connects to facebook. No issues as of yet.

DropCatch

Great app that easily connects your Facebook page to your Shopify store. I cannot recommend it enough

mybrush.dk

It just works! Few minutes after we installed it we were live, the option to choose which collections you want to display is an improvement from the previous app we used. Defiantly an upgrade to something better! Thanks Shopify!

Toybox.ie

Love this app - it's very easy to install, and the store automatically updates on Facebook as soon as any new products are introduced.

I did have a slight problem after an update was released with the app, but Shopify's support responded to my email straightaway & everything was sorted!
Brilliant!
Thanks :)

One Village Teas

A great app, already seeing results http://www.onevillageteas.com/

Wolf Creek Fly Company

What an easy app to install! Looks great right out of the box.

thinkingofsex.com

Very quick and easy and does what it says on the tin, however when I changed / added some of my collections it did not pull through and the only way I could find round it was to delete the shop and setup again. This really will need sorting!