Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

Peacerocket Com

This Shopify made Facebook app is GARBAGE. Do NOT believe the average review of 4.5 stars our of 245 reviews. If I could put -100 stars I would.

This one app and Shopify's response to fixing the bugs in it will be the #1 reason I leave Shopify for another hosted solution of which there are now quite a few. The lack of response is unacceptable. The app does not work and locks up the state of your store in regards to products/collection. Why Shopify won't dignify its users with answers is beyond me. But nonetheless... soon you're a memory.

Shopiwin

Don't lose your time not working and no solution.

Dig The Falls

This app is great when it updates properly. From the start, it has hung up and not properly listed my products as expected. And, if I choose to update any products that have been already synced, it takes up to a week to properly sync the changes...
I really don't want to give a low rating, but these issues seem to be getting worse with time...

Colocolours

That app doesn't work properly at all! My products don't appear on FB store. If someone clicks on the shop, the shop is empty, no products. I tried to disable and enable this app, then tried to re-synchronization of collections, tried to delete that app and active again. Nothing helped me...

Spk Direct

This app is not ready for prime time. After numerous phone calls and chats with Shopify "Guru's" all I get is that they do not know why it will not work the way it is advertised. will not load products, will not load collections. Basically if you want to sell on Facebook look elsewhere.

Reelfoot Herbals

Another great app, and another great resource. Thank you!

Urbanily Goods

Works great. Installed my shop with no errors. Great App and sales channel.

The Absentee

one more sales channel for free. what's not to like? - www.fantasytrinkets.com

Mmore Cases

Great app but does not have proper resizing options for pictures so they look cropped in the end. Still very easy to use. Check for more on www.mmore.net for handcrafte phone cases and let me know what you think ;)

Stickermall

Great integration and very easy to setup. Truly a must have app.
visit my store at https://mymonkeysticker.com