Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

Sempre Jovem

Ao obter, informou que levaria 48 horas para rodar. Estou aguardando esse prazo para poder avaliar. Preciso vender mais.

Metal Gods

great way to drive traffic to your store...

Buytemplates

Great way to give potentials customers another channel to buy your products, especially if you have a nice following on Facebook. Currently, digital downloads are not allowed by Facebook using their checkout but hopefully this will change or will have to look at other options.
www.BuyExcelTemplates.com

Peacefulstoreshop

Bring few sales maybe 1% of the sales but it's a great app.

https://peacefulstore.com - peaceful store - peacefulstore

Wholesalehomeimp

The Facebook shop is easy to setup however since we signed up (About 2 years ago) we never had even one sale on this channel. Wondering if we are doing something wrong...

Bootaybag

Products show for me but not for anyone else to shop

Ciensales

Products show on the admin page but on the one that everyone see's, it doesn't show a shop tab so no one can see my products.

Edited: I managed to make it work now and the Shop tab is showing to everyone that visits my Facebook page.

Words Of Wisdom Is My Wear Pamelagreek Inspiring Others

I Love using my Facebook App my products are shown right on my page so far most of my sells came from this App. Thanks so much!

Optimal Bargains

Not working. On clicking the facebook page from shopify, it is landing on a page with an error message.

New Yuu Store

It's not working. Been trying to work through it with no results.