Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

SimplyFab Inc.

Robust app that installs quickly. Turns your Facebook business profile into a Shoppable tab so that your Facebook visitors can connect with your Shopify store.

Kratom Trading Company

Excellent way to integrate with social media.

Vape Juice Plus

Well.. That was easy! Within minutes we had our facebook store up and running... Allows you to easily select what type of products you want to post.

Highly recommend!

Nanico Nanica

It doesn't support multilanguage and doesn't allow for manual translation either, so it's pretty much useless for stores outside USA or english speaking countries. Other than that the app is very well done and has a great feel on the integration with facebook. But then again, it's not useful for a lot of people

dordor's art

Could not be easier to attach the store to my facebook page. Less than 3 mins...
excellent

GO BRUTAL SPORTS/CASUALS

This does not seem to show up at all in mobiles!

RentonPhoto.com

I've had great success since installing this app. It did take some configuration hurdles to get it to work, but once it did, its great. I created a separate page RentonPhoto.com linked to my personal Facebook page. And then I added a tab that has the customer redirect back to my site. So far a great app - thanks!!

North Door 37 Publishing

I am not quite sure how every thing linked but it did, and is quite beautiful. Much better than Fliptabify in how it present the products. Well done, Shopify. Now to see if I can get Facebook users to use it.

Urban Looks

Products sometimes show up in store but most of the time the tab is blank with only the cover photo.

BOBO ACADEMY

Very easy setup, amazing app!