Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

Home Decor Island

It is not working. I tried to sync but nothing appeared!

Drongineering

What happened?!??!

This was the most effective sales channel App. I'm not sure what happened, For the past week it disconnects several times a day. Very frustrating.

www.mymallmetro.com

Patricia Bowe Designs

Can't use this app. Tried numerous times to install and reinstall and I still can't get all of my products to sync correctly in the Facebook shop. It looks fine in the preview but when I view the actual FB shop I only see a few products. I see this has gone unanswered for awhile, judging from the many 1-star ratings so I guess I will uninstall it and see if I can find something else.

Dimm Is

Seems to be working quite well. I have not had any problems similar to those 1 star reviewers. There is one feature missing I would love to have, and that is whether to sync inventory (quantity) or not. We have a rather small shop and we do not want the inventory to be shown on Facebook at the moment. Therefore we might disable the Facebook shop tab for now.

Simon Alexander

The syncing between Shopify and Facebook is terrible! I have manually 'hidden' products from the Facebook shop on Shopify with zero success. All products that I've hidden are still visible.
Then on the other end of the spectrum, those products that should be visible on Facebook are nowhere to be seen, most of my collections are not shown either.
Serious development behind the scenes needs to happen to this app - if it worked 100%, it would be fantastic for my business.

Ssnuff

not working. says my browser has pop-up problem. lol

Creatorscut

Great app. You might want to write some instructions so that this is easily integrated in the future. Coming from a developer it took me a bit to completely figure things out.

High Jerseys

awful does not work. i have tried to get my store to seamlessly work but it will not

Sneakerzfreak

I have installed the app but when i click on the button to link my FB account, nothing happend. I have turned off my pop-up blocker but no success.

Century3dtecno

THIS APPLICATION DOES NOT WORK! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW SHOPIFY HAS PUBLISHED AN APPLICATION THAT DOES NOT SERVE, IS UNINSTALLED AND INSTALLED SEVERAL TIMES AND DOES NOT WORK!