Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

Exclusave Online Vouchers and Discounts

Fantastic app that's easy to set up and use.

BioMedical Life Systems, Inc.

It was easy to set up the store, but mobile customers see your store or use it. I hope there will be a change for this in the future. Also, it would be nice if the Shop button wasn't on the "App" tab in Facebook. It would be more apparent on the main toolbar across the top.

H.E.R.A

Despite the lack of reach to mobile users, i still think this is a fantastic app to have nonetheless!

It's really cool and makes the facebook page a whole lot more fun.
Besides, this is a great way to drive traffic back to your site. which is the main thing.

Swarovski - Yalon

Big Problem!!! Be aware if your about to creat a SHOPIFY FACEBOOK SHOP

•As for now Shopify is a Facebook app, your mobile costumers wouldn't be able to see it?!

•Defeats the whole purpose since 90% of them buy and interact with Facebook on a mobile basis.

•Need to be fix ASAP in order to be usefull. So before you start take into account!

•As for now it looks like I established it for nothing!!! Very Very annoyed

Lookbook Store

This is app is really great. I just wondered how to track all the traffics coming from this app. I already installed this app to our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/lookbookstore/app_410312912374011

Australian Gifts Online

Great App, really easy to get a Facebook store up and running quickly.

Time to Dress Up

Great app, especially since it's free. Not perfect, but almost!

5-HTP+ Patch

Really easy to set up. Limited by Facebook's quirks, so once we had set it up we decided it didn't suit us, but well done to Shopify for developing this app and making it available for free.

The Happybox

love it - works just fine, and free!

Kolpa

Great app. So easy to setup and works like a charm. Every store should use this.

I have it on my store: https://www.facebook.com/kolpaworld