Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

Asylumzone

Don't waste your time. Our shop synchronized beautifully with our Facebook shop. We have over 18,000 products. Everything was working great! Then one day it just stopped working. Only 100 products displaying and most categories just disappeared. I tried relaunching, I tried republishing, I tried resynching and nothing. I contacted shopify support who claims they will "escalate" this but now I am looking online and found this has happened to hundreds of shopify shop owners. My once beautiful shop is just a shell now. I can't believe Shopify is just sitting by letting this happen.

Yellow Dog Discs

I have thousands of items available in my Shopify store and within a few hours I had them all available on my Facebook store with very little problems. Why not take advantage of another selling platform for free?

Brilliant Book House

Really bad. They need to do major work with this app!! My store has over a hundred products and less than 1/3 integrated in Facebook! It wouldn't allow me to integrate anything that had a variant like an e-book or mp3 as well as physical version and every attempt to fix the problem led to more error messages. All the youtube tutorials I watched couldn't help fix the issues so I deactivated the whole thing after about 30 minutes. Utterly useless app!

Zagnz

Total waste of time either you need a degree from MIT to make it work or its faulty By the other reviews of recent I would say there is a fault

District Exclusive

Pure Shit. So disappointing. Don't use. I expected flawless integration. Got the opposite.

Shopzodiac

Facebook shop is not synchronizing. dont waste your time with this one

Jetchill Mixology

This does not work, FB is always rejecting products and then you can't find anyone to help.

Sweet Saras

Facebook app worked for 5 products and now isn't working at all. Please fix!

Hipster Cat

The Facebook shop stopped synchronizing. Shopify support couldn't provide us with a solution and just told us to wait.. we waited another 4 days (after already waiting for 3 days before..) still nothing happened.

Sunwarrior Deutschland

Apart from the lag in product syncing between Shopify and FB, this app works great. I got it running on www.sunwarriordeutschland.de & www.gojiberries.eu

Nice work & thanks !!