Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

The Lettuce Leaf

This is really simple! I'm new to adding these apps, but this one was just a couple of click and the BOOM! Done! It looks really sleek and nice too. I highly recommend this because it will only help to get your products in more avenues. Thanks!

ULTRA STORE

Very easy to setup but how come it doesnt show up on Smartphones or tablets which is supposed to be the whole point of facebook store...

TAYLOR'S SWEETS & TREATS

Easy to set up but disappointing that the shop link does not appear if Facebook site is viewed from a Smartphone or Tablet. This needs to be fixed as many customers shop online using these devices, including me!

Bing Boutique

Love this App...I only wish I can choose whats put in the store on FB

"Interchangeable Necklaces" by Bead Dangle Design

My store has been on my FB page for a while but doesn't seem to be doing much. I have much better results on my website using facebook ads.

Candles of the World

Great App that is so easy to install and then works like a charm. Looks great on screen but......... why is there no mobile version of this app. The shift of todays users to mobile computing and specifically social media connection means that more and more of our shop customers want to view from their mobiles, tablets, pda's, cells...you name it...just dont name it a desktop.

D&M Collectibles

Easy to use, great user interface and there isn't a glitch in sight; and we hope it stays that way. An absolute must for increasing social networking conversion rates and we are already seeing the results of this app.

Highly recommended app for everyone - no programming required, very straight forward and works like a charm. Bravo to Shopify for bringing us an app that is ten stars worthy!

Quick note: we understand it isn't possible but how cool would it be if customers could checkout directly on the Facebook app? Seamless integration and stores would merely instantaneously notice more customers and orders.

PLUMEN USD

Really easy to use and for free it's hard to complain, but a shame that the vertical alignment is quite poor and there is no way to choose the order products appear in

Would also be great to have multiple stores for geographic locations or currency conversion (we have USD, GBP and EUR sites)

DIBSIES

It is an easy to install app with nice configuration options and the store looks pretty good on the desktop also. However, very few people actually use facebook on desktops anymore. Facebook supports mobile apps on their framework now - please come out with a mobile version of this!!

SheaTruth Limited

Experienced some challenges connecting to facebook but the support team quickly sorted that out. Works great!