Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

muebles&home

Una ............. the app, simpre la misma historia con shoppify, yo por lo menos no doy con una sola aplicación que no de el coñazo, yo ni puedo entrar ni nada y el centro de atención al cliente, es como hablar con una discapacitada porque nunca solucionan nada, no entiendo para que tienen a este personal y además no hablan español, ¿como es posible ? si es la segunda lengua mas hablada del mundo.

The Vintagebelle's

Wow !!! Simple and effective !! Love it !

PREMIUM COVERS OUTLET

I have not make a sale yet but having a free open store on Facebook is a no brainer.

Will love to see how this develop with time.

Thanks!

outdoor security lighting

Great app, but remember that you have it installed because it automatically feeds your products from your store onto Facebook. If you have products that you have hidden, then this app can cause some issues. Otherwise great!!

TipTop Select

Easy to install, does exactly what we need - it has been perfect for http://www.fabricprotectionsprays.com.au/. Kim @ http://echic.com.au

Designed for Baby

This app is, by far, was my easiest to install and use. Simply upload your logo or image, select which collections to show, how many items per page, and a cart location. That's it and you are ready to sell on your existing facebook page!

7879Designs

Finally i can sell our latest upholstery fabrics to our facebook fans easily

Pixie Stix Boutique

Great starter app for adding E-commerce functionality to your Facebook account.

Brinko Ties

This is my number #1 favorite app that I have installed right now.

Gifts Ready To Go, LLC | 1-855-936-4438

We were able to add all of our products directly onto Facebook with almost one click of a button. I highly recommend this app if you have a strong Facebook following.