Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

RentonPhoto.com

I've had great success since installing this app. It did take some configuration hurdles to get it to work, but once it did, its great. I created a separate page RentonPhoto.com linked to my personal Facebook page. And then I added a tab that has the customer redirect back to my site. So far a great app - thanks!!

North Door 37 Publishing

I am not quite sure how every thing linked but it did, and is quite beautiful. Much better than Fliptabify in how it present the products. Well done, Shopify. Now to see if I can get Facebook users to use it.

Urban Looks

Products sometimes show up in store but most of the time the tab is blank with only the cover photo.

BOBO ACADEMY

Very easy setup, amazing app!

bootcuffsocks.com

Beautiful Facebook store setup in about 3 minutes. Very happy with this app.

HIS.BOUTIQUE

Good job guys, works as advertised.

Glimmers

This app works great as we have now synced our whole Shopify store to connect with our Facebook followers.

Zhuchi

It's a great app in its concept and design. I just wish it showed up on Facebook for mobile (android / iPhone) since most people these days use Facebook on phones, it really falls short. I would LOVE to be able to tell people they can shop from Facebook mobile. It would be really cool.

ecofocals

Great app. But you guys forgot about the mobile version.

Epifania

We are quite liking this new app for www.epifania.co.nz So far it has been great. At the moment my rating is 4 stars but e are sure this will change.:-)