Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

Lindsay Lucas Candles

Cant add shipping separate unless you have a massive subscription and no use for mobile users which is probably 99.9% of facebook users. Would be better in the tool bar as well instead of tiny/hidden in the app section

lifeinretrospect

The purpose of this app is amazing. The fact that it wasn't thought out completely due to the lack of mobile interaction stinks. Luckily I'm on my 14 day trial. I won't be extending it to a monthly subscription due to such a giant hole in the market. Most people interact on facebook through their mobile facebook app. The fact that this was overlooked is crazy. If the interaction gets fixed, I'll switch to five stars for sure.

Only For You Boutique

I've tried different Facebook store apps but this one is the best. I love the look of it and I also love the option customers have to share items they're interested in.

Orders2Go

Great tool! I would love to be able to uniform the size of the product images on my Facebook store and I would love to be able to use the conversion pixel when creating an ad with Facebook.

NZ

This app seems helpful for keeping your Facebook page updated with new content without the time issue.

Dear Scarlett

Integration was a snap but there's no mobile compatibility! Most FB traffic to my site is via mobile, and that's probably the case for everyone else, too. It would also be nice to be able to reorder the "all products" display, but that's a tiny gripe. With a mobile interface this would be a four- or five-star app...

Everything-A2Z

So far it's a very useful app at targeting consumers for my products. I seen a post earlier saying you can't post to your business, only your timeline and well, I can post all day long to my business! From what I have been reading, you only need like 2 or 3 post each day to make it work. Some days I do 7, some I'll do 3. The reason I gave 4 instead of 5 is all based on the ridiculously HIGH cost of advertising on Facebook! I have faith in what I am doing and I am Determined to make this website get found by the consumer eye and known for giving back to the consumer where others have robbed them. May the Facebook Gods shine their ever loving light on me!! ;)

Warm 'n Fuzzy

It's an easy integration, but the app is not very well built out. My biggest complaint is that you cannot share a product on your business's page - only your own timeline. I do not want to share my products on my personal timeline...

Diamond Products

as a free app its really incredible....

Exclusave Online Vouchers and Discounts

Fantastic app that's easy to set up and use.