Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

Brain Caps Shop

Uma porcaria. A um mês não conecta com minha loja Shopify. Resolvam isso rápido! Já entrei em contato várias vezes e não tenho solução e pelo que vi está acontecendo com várias lojas.

Farah Yourself

Facebook really need to do something about this , get your Dev team on in .

im connected but it tells that i don't have a page. struggling with this issue for 2 days now

November 5, 2019

Thank you for writing your review. I'm sorry to hear that you've had this problem with the Facebook sales channel, but thankfully we do have some potential workarounds that have been know to fix this connection issue. I will be reaching out over email shortly to touch base with you and we can work towards solving this problem. I look forward to hearing back from you. -Victor, Shopify Support

Kin World

App doesnt work. Feel like a crazy person. I have loaded and reloaded the app infinite amount of times. spent at least 8 hours today working on this part of my store alone. Adding, removing, restarting, emptying cache. still the same error message every time:  "Manage your collections on shopify. Go to shopify"

Just happy to see I am not alone in this struggle.

October 31, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I'm sorry to hear about this error message you are receiving on the app - I can imagine it's been a frustrating experience. I see one of our Support members has sent you an email earlier this week requesting further information, but I've also gone ahead and sent you an email so that we can troubleshoot this issue you're experiencing together. I know how important it is for businesses to use Facebook, and it'd be my pleasure to see how we can resolve this for you.

I hope to hear from you soon! - Ryder, Shopify Support

Rania.Stor

Doesn't work, more than 20 time try to connect, but field (,, i don't now how to do this ???????????????????????
i need help

October 29, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback on your experience with the Facebook Shop app. I'd like to help look into the troubles you're having with connecting your account, so I'm going to send you an email shortly with more information. I look forward to connecting with you soon and working towards a resolution! - Rae, Shopify Support

LatvianAesthetics

My facebook account got approved within the first 2 hours, and when I post my items they don't even show up in my facebook store, I've tried everything that there is in community forums and absolutely nothing works, please, I need help.

October 31, 2019

Thank you for leaving a review. I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing difficulty adding your products to your Facebook Shop through the app, and I'd be happy to work together to troubleshoot this for you. I understand how key it is to sell on social media, so I hope we can get this addressed for you as soon as possible.

I've gone ahead and sent you an email so that we can take a look into this together. I look forward to hearing from you soon. - Ryder, Shopify Support

vhug store

Good and easy to use, especially when one is adding relevant details products. It is detailed and every information is relevant

AvaBellas

App completely sucks. It will not connect now for how long??? Cannot connect at all on any of my Shopify sites...

October 26, 2019

Thank you for sharing your review with us. I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble with connecting the Facebook app in your store. Have you been able to try connecting the accounts within the Shopify Mobile app?

I'd like to take a look over your account to see what I can do to help out. I’ve reached out to you via email, hope to hear from you soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Love Lawson Boutique

If I could rate zero I would! I've added and re-added this app several times and it DOES NOT WORK! How am I supposed to link products up by using this app if it does not work. This is a big inconvenience as I need this app to work with Instagram. If this doesn't work then tagging items on Instagram doesn't. I keep "adding" it because it's not reading that I am and then it just shows up blank and nothing when I look on my instagram and Facebook pages.

I need SOME ONE from support to contact me immediately!

October 26, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us!

The Facebook app takes around 48 hours to sync your Shopify products to your Facebook shop. It will also need to re-sync if it becomes disconnected, which could be why you've noticed a delay in your products appearing.

I've reached out by email so that we can continue to look into this! I also wanted to share a link to our Support contact center (http://bit.ly/2p5irtX). Just in case you need urgent assistance in the future, we have teams available 24/7 who can help out! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

ND Hair Collection

Absolutely ridiculous! It is impossible for me to add products to my catalog using e-commerce help. I have contacted facebook help and shopify to help me add shopping to my business accounts on facebook and instagram. I keep getting re directed. Extremely frustrating. I JUST WANT TO ADD SHOPPING.

October 24, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us!

I'm sorry to hear that setting up these sales channels has been causing so much frustration. I know you've been working with us on this already, but would like to check over your account to see what advice I can offer to help get you up and running.

I've also responded to your review on the Instagram app and will be following with you via email.-Lizzy, Shopify Support

bringuwhatuwant

It is impossible to connect and doesn't work at all. It keeps asking for the same information. Also, help center is useless

October 22, 2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback here. Certain browsers can sometimes get stuck in a refresh loop when trying to connect Shopify to Facebook. If that is what's happening here, you will be able to connect your accounts either by using a different browser, or by connecting in the Shopify mobile app.

I will also be following up with you via email just in case you need any further assistance on this! -Lizzy, Shopify Support