Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

Koss Outdoors

Does what it is supposed to and has even created a few sales for us already!!

Mala Kamala Mala Beads

Great app! I have done other facebook shop apps before, but this is the simplest, it stays synchronised with your store so you dont have to manually sync it, and best of all its FREE! Why wouldnt you have this app?

I know people cant see it from mobile devices but thats not the apps fault - thats just the way facebook is. But definitely worth having!

Cheapest Iraqi Dinar

Okay so I've been running this about a year. I havn't made a single sale on it, but I don't blame the app, I don't really put too much effort into my Facebook page, plus my products just aren't something that is going to sell on Facebook. That said the app is super easy to install way easier than any alternatives. It looks nice, allows people to buy directly on Facebook without leaving. I'd recommend this app to others to try!!!

Arkan Gallery

Easy to install and works great. Had a Facebook store up and running in minutes.

Drivetrain Sports

Pretty straight forward & worth while.

Missglamhair

Nice app.Easy to install and create a store on your Facebook page.Will be interesting to see sales result.

Bark Gourmet Bake Shop

THIS IS AN COOL ADDED FEATURE TO MY FB!!!

Islbreeze

A great and hassle-free solution for selling on Facebook as well as your website. Also there is an option for redirecting customers to your website.

Pancakeguru

Fantastic app. Easily set up and ideal for any new starter business, selling products.

Looklagoon

This is an amazing app! It allows our Facebook visitors to see some of our photos at a glance. Since we sell stock photos, we chose not to display all of our products, since we have thousands. Instead, this app made it very easy for us to create a collection of our best images, and feature them in a tab on our Facebook page. You can see it in action at www.facebook.com/looklagoon.

The integration with Shopify and our store, and the customization options are perfect. Highly recommend this app for anyone who wants to sell their products on Facebook, or display them and link back to their website for the sale process!