Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

Infused Vinegar Co.

This could not have been easier and literally took only minutes. If only finding customers was as easy as connecting apps. High-five Shopify!

Check it out:

greenthisseason.com

Really like this app, well done.
Two things I would like to edit however;
1. I would like to edit is the "Click "Like" above to gain access to our Facebook store!" text, and go as far as to add a background image here.

2. Remove the shop name listed above the products, not needed at all if you add an page image.

Thank you though, nice app!
E

Bliss Scarf Co.

Well that was simple, would love to be able to make this the landing page for our Facebook page instead, but to extend this into Facebook fan base was seamless, works a treat!

Safety-Label.co.uk | Safety Signs, Safety Stickers And Safety Labels

Nice and easy to use Facebook store, check my store out on www.facebook.com/SafetyLabelcouk Thanks!

Sugar Bunny Shop

This is an awesome app and I love the price, but I would love it even more if it had an option to add products to multiple Facebook pages. I run several different pages and would love to link my products with more than one of them.

Please consider adding multiple page support!

Initial Obsession

First, I LOVE that this app is free.
Second, it is easy to use and my facebook store was up and running in minutes. You can choose which collections you would like to features.

I wish that the drop down for collections was better labeled as such so that customers would notice it more, as I feel it is easily overlooked.

If using facebook in google chrome, you can see every product and collection chosen to appear in your store. If you in other browsers, you only see a random sampling, so that is unfortunate.

Once these issues are fixed, this app will be a Shopify wonder! But, again, it's free. I have multiple friends paying at least $19.95 per month for Facebook stores - granted they have more control over which individual products they want to appear, and the order, but unless most of your sales are coming from Facebook, it is not worth the price. We want to use the facebook store as an introduction for customers to come over to our shopify store to shop.

Standout Boutique

Great application & integration with Facebook! Is there a mobile version for this? You won't be able to view it on iPad.

Rolljunkie BJJ

Easy to setup and works great. Very happy with this app.

Special Tech DJ

Really easy to add and all my items showed up. I'd like a bit more control of what order they are in but for now its all good.

DATSUSARA

The bugs are fixed, now it operates quite well. Always happy to see an extra free feature for my Shopify store :)