Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

Special Tech DJ

Really easy to add and all my items showed up. I'd like a bit more control of what order they are in but for now its all good.

DATSUSARA

The bugs are fixed, now it operates quite well. Always happy to see an extra free feature for my Shopify store :)

Iftys

How come it is not working for me? It cannot add my store.

Camixa Shirts

It literally took 5 minutes to get it up and running! The only issue is the way the products are filtered, in alphabetical order (vertically through 3 columns), instead of the order I have them in Shopify. I like to have my best sellers first!

GotPetSupplies.com

Once again Shopify - thank you! It took less than 5 minutes to install and works perfectly. We have over 10,000 SKU's in our store and it manages it perfectly. We have chosen only to list featured / sale items.

De* Wine Spot

This app was easy to install and use. My only but major complaint is that it does not put all of our products into our facebook store. For some unknown reason, it only includes a varying number of products from each category. Is there a limit of how many products can be displayed on FB that I am not aware of? Or is it the app's limitation?

Snoot! Spray

Wow -- if only every app could be this easy. Worked really well so far. read the FAQ for a great tip on how to help people find your store on your FB page (add an Arrow picture to your photos....)

e-Kidsonline

We have been trying to install this app for about 2 weeks now. Support had notified us once that everything was fixed and ready to go, but it wasn't. Now I was asked to wait again. Really looking forward to using this app once it's available. Any suggestions from others?

e-Kidsonline.ca

DriveSafeRideSafe

This app was very helpful to us. Our facebook page for DriveSafeRideSafe, now has a tab where all our products show up. I'll share a few specific hints from my experience.

1. Even though you're downloading the app for a business page on Facebook, you still have to be signed in to Facebook first as a PERSON. So don't worry that you're about to somehow put this in the wrong place because of that confusion. Log in to Facebook as yourself. Then download the app from Shopify. It's not going to end up on your personal page.

2. We have 3 collections, but I wanted my Facebook visitors to see ALL our products at once, instead of seeing them as different sets to click through. I was not convinced that they'd really notice the drop-down menu option, and the collection that I would have preferred to show up in front, was not showing up that way. Here was my peculiar solution: I created another collection in our Shopify store that includes ALL our products. It's actually HIDDEN in Shopify; it is not visible anywhere in my navigation on our storefront. But this app still let me choose that Collection! And it shows up just fine! That works great for my purpose; it lets me have a page on Facebook where ALL the products show up, but that choice is not on our normal website, where it would create confusion.

3. My final tip: I was able to make the tab with our products show up in Facebook as the 2nd tab under our banner graphic, but I was concerned that visitors might not notice it. Facebook seems to require the first tab to be "Photos" ....... so I created a graphic that is an arrow pointing right, and uploaded it as our most recent Photo. That forces the visitor's eyes to notice the 2nd tab, which is a graphic that invites them to click to view our SOLUTIONS. If I upload any other photo, that will default to the Photos box, but I can always re-upload my arrow graphic again to keep that visible in that spot.

Hope some of that is helpful to other folks.

FoxyMango

Easy to install and I love that I can select which collections I want to show, as well as create a custom banner. Thanks for this wonderful freebie!