Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

Standout Boutique

Great application & integration with Facebook! Is there a mobile version for this? You won't be able to view it on iPad.

Rolljunkie BJJ

Easy to setup and works great. Very happy with this app.

Special Tech DJ

Really easy to add and all my items showed up. I'd like a bit more control of what order they are in but for now its all good.

DATSUSARA

The bugs are fixed, now it operates quite well. Always happy to see an extra free feature for my Shopify store :)

Iftys

How come it is not working for me? It cannot add my store.

Camixa Shirts

It literally took 5 minutes to get it up and running! The only issue is the way the products are filtered, in alphabetical order (vertically through 3 columns), instead of the order I have them in Shopify. I like to have my best sellers first!

GotPetSupplies.com

Once again Shopify - thank you! It took less than 5 minutes to install and works perfectly. We have over 10,000 SKU's in our store and it manages it perfectly. We have chosen only to list featured / sale items.

De* Wine Spot

This app was easy to install and use. My only but major complaint is that it does not put all of our products into our facebook store. For some unknown reason, it only includes a varying number of products from each category. Is there a limit of how many products can be displayed on FB that I am not aware of? Or is it the app's limitation?

Snoot! Spray

Wow -- if only every app could be this easy. Worked really well so far. read the FAQ for a great tip on how to help people find your store on your FB page (add an Arrow picture to your photos....)

e-Kidsonline

We have been trying to install this app for about 2 weeks now. Support had notified us once that everything was fixed and ready to go, but it wasn't. Now I was asked to wait again. Really looking forward to using this app once it's available. Any suggestions from others?

e-Kidsonline.ca