Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

Barn Find Apparel

I'm getting the same error as other users. 'Your Facebook account doesn’t have admin access to the chosen page.'

Support is currently looking into it.

March 18, 2019

Hi, there. Thanks for your review. Your input goes a long way here and will help us improve our platform and apps. I’ve followed up with you via email and look forward to hearing back from you! -Emma, Shopify Support

Shop K.N0IR

Facebook will not connect and stay connected to my store. I have been trying for the last 3 days and nothing. I can't even get to the point to enable facebook. Shopify doesn't seem to have a solution, I have emailed and called. They seem to blame it on Facebook's security trigger.

I specifically opened my store on shopify to be able to use the product tag feature on Instagram which can not be done without Facebook. Completely ANNOYED!

March 18, 2019

Hi, there. Thank you for sharing your feedback, we truly value your opinion and appreciate you taking the time to share it with us here so that we can make any necessary improvements. I’ve followed up with you via email so can address your concerns. Hope to hear from you soon! - Emma, Shopify Support

Katie & Co, LLC

App will not connect/stay connected to my shopify store. Tech support is "unable to come to a resolution on how to proceed with this issue." Kind of defeats the purpose of using shopify because it can allow you to streamline selling on social media.

March 15, 2019

Hi, there. Your feedback is valuable and will help us improve the platform so we thank you for taking the time to share it with us. I’ve followed up with you via email in case you needed any further assistance on this. Hope to hear from you soon! -Emma, Shopify Support

HeipaCell

Facebook Channel does not connect with my facebook page. I do not like how it keeps asking me to connect when I already submitted it to be connected. When I refresh the page it says I need to reconnect the Facebook Account again

Artatler

I guess, this is a must for most online shop these days. Since we are all using many different sites or apps, facebook login is a must.

www.artatler.com, art marketplace

Brave & Bearded

Great app, so far so good. i mean Facebook is literally a must for your online store.. : bravenbearded.com

Old Time Shoppe

confused --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 15, 2019

The Facebook Channel is actually added to your account by the Facebook App. I’ve followed up with you via email so that we can discuss this further and I can help clear up any confusion! Hope to hear from you soon - Emma, Shopify Support

Bykk Online

I used this app to create a 'SHOP' on Facebook which connects to my Instagram as well. The app must have recently got a bug and makes it impossible to connect my store to the app now which removed all my products on both Instagram and Facebook. I'm no longer able to tag my products the previous way. Looking for help is impossible with Shopify and Facebook.

Seychelles Chic

It has been over a month now of trying to liaise with Shopify Developers x Facebook Developers to assist with the error below everytime I try connect my FB shop:
"Your Facebook account doesn’t have admin access to the page you chose. Make sure you’re an admin and try again"

I receive updates they are investigating (because I do have admin access/own the page) but I expect these issues to be resolved in a matter of 2 weeks as a standard!

Delta Vixen

Seriously! I've used this for a year now. Facebook is a big proponent of my sales. I've honestly considered doing away with shopify completely since I almost always end up having to invoice my customers since they can't click on the shop link on my facebook page and it work properly. Shopify also isn't syncing so no one sees my new items unless I post them directly. I thought the point of having this was to keep me from having to post in multiple places. Guess not.