Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

Safety-Label.co.uk | Safety Signs, Safety Stickers And Safety Labels

Nice and easy to use Facebook store, check my store out on www.facebook.com/SafetyLabelcouk Thanks!

Sugar Bunny Shop

This is an awesome app and I love the price, but I would love it even more if it had an option to add products to multiple Facebook pages. I run several different pages and would love to link my products with more than one of them.

Please consider adding multiple page support!

Initial Obsession

First, I LOVE that this app is free.
Second, it is easy to use and my facebook store was up and running in minutes. You can choose which collections you would like to features.

I wish that the drop down for collections was better labeled as such so that customers would notice it more, as I feel it is easily overlooked.

If using facebook in google chrome, you can see every product and collection chosen to appear in your store. If you in other browsers, you only see a random sampling, so that is unfortunate.

Once these issues are fixed, this app will be a Shopify wonder! But, again, it's free. I have multiple friends paying at least $19.95 per month for Facebook stores - granted they have more control over which individual products they want to appear, and the order, but unless most of your sales are coming from Facebook, it is not worth the price. We want to use the facebook store as an introduction for customers to come over to our shopify store to shop.

Standout Boutique

Great application & integration with Facebook! Is there a mobile version for this? You won't be able to view it on iPad.

Rolljunkie BJJ

Easy to setup and works great. Very happy with this app.

Special Tech DJ

Really easy to add and all my items showed up. I'd like a bit more control of what order they are in but for now its all good.

DATSUSARA

The bugs are fixed, now it operates quite well. Always happy to see an extra free feature for my Shopify store :)

Iftys

How come it is not working for me? It cannot add my store.

Camixa Shirts

It literally took 5 minutes to get it up and running! The only issue is the way the products are filtered, in alphabetical order (vertically through 3 columns), instead of the order I have them in Shopify. I like to have my best sellers first!

GotPetSupplies.com

Once again Shopify - thank you! It took less than 5 minutes to install and works perfectly. We have over 10,000 SKU's in our store and it manages it perfectly. We have chosen only to list featured / sale items.