Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

Will & Adeline

A very unpleasant experience so far. So many questions that can't be answered. You cannot get direct support. Questions can't be found in their 'Help Center'. If there's a problem, they can't help. You can report the problem but they don't reply. There's no support whatsoever. Even as I try to send this, there's a problem.

Giliarto

s++t i wasted tons of money for programmer to fix product export and still doesn't work , very disappointing now . customer support is sh=t FB blames on Shopify - shopify to FB

RingCrib

i am having difficulty viewing my store as a customer, i have added products but i still get an error on facebook that my store is not visible to the public unless i enable which has already been done a long time ago.

Brangwen's Garden

Utterly useless as it refuses to even connect to my facebook page. Accepting T&C's just reloads the T&C page. As a new seller this is beyond frustrating, especially when other apps won't work since I'm not USA based.
Currently as much use as a pair of chocolate panties.

Ellema Home

I have used Shopify for my online shop for 2 years now and have linked up and used the 'shop now' button on facebook with success and been able to tag products within Instagram which I found really useful. Then in the last few weeks I've had nothing but glitches. It comes up in Shopify that many individual products are now not listed on facebook, that Facebook has disconnected my account and I have to verify it again and wait for approval. If I use anyone else's iphone/laptop to check what potential customers can view, I can see that my web page is still linked via the facebook shop now button but behind the scenes I cant tag products in Insta because my facebook catalogue cant be seen. Within 'sales channels' on shopify home page listings, looking at the facebook option, the product collections have a 'publish' button at the foot but while all the collections are there this button is greyed out. Now on Insta, any previous posts with tagged products are untagged. Great timing as my January sale is in full flow with no promotion available to me from the two main streams of social media I use - FB and Insta. Looking at other reviews it would seem Shopify and Facebook have a problem with each other and we are left with unresolved problems and potentially suffering a loss of sales or business leads as a result.

RIGHTLAND

Very basic use and unreliable functionality. Apparently neither SHOPIFY guru team nor FB support understand what the app does and when or why (not). I have no access to my catalogue because it is not owned by my FB accounts, and nobody knows how access can be generated. After endless chats with both sides I have set up a new catalogue - only to be stuck at a point where it doesn't allow to connect to the FB pixel on my store. I spoke to 6 FB agents and 3 Shopify agents, countless screenshots and screencasts and 3 weeks later: Nothing. Brilliant example of a system that seems to be too complex for anyone to get a grip at if things go wrong.

Evans Online Gift Shop

I use Facebook app to run my store https://www.evansonlinegiftshop.com
What a Joke. I have been battling with Facebook for over a month to fix the issues with my store so we can start using our Facebook shop. Facebook blocks anything that has the word Shopify in it. Facebook has locked my store and after messaging Facebook every hour on the hour for a month they finally reset my shop. I thought cool finally it's fixed. Nope back to square one. Facebook won't let my products from Shopify get imported into my store. Facebook's shop now button well that is once again not working. Same goes with Instagram. We have to post our products on our news feed on Facebook then direct the customers to our shopify store by using a personal domain name we had to buy that doesn't have the shopify name in it. Even then customers are Leary because they want to buy in the Facebook shop not some store with a dot com that might be a scam. If Facebook see's any products you have in your Shopify store Facebook will post the identical products cheaper and not your products that came from Shopify. It's like Facebook is trying to get rid of Shopify. This is total ridicules. Mean while while I'm fighting with Facebook I have lost out on the Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Small Business Customers not to mention lost a ton of money thanks to Facebook. Still Nothing is fixed. We are going on 2 months now. Customers on Facebook are starting to think we are trying to run a scam with all the problems of not being able to reach our Facebook Shop. You still have to pay shopify for the monthly fees even if you can't use your store or get any traffic. This weekend we have had 20 people inquiring about a product. Once we told them they had to go to our online store and gave them the link, they were gone like hotcakes. This has been a nightmare & I don't see a end to this yet. You ask why not use a different platform? Why pay out all this money to different platforms for your store if you can't bring and traffic or money in. You would be throwing money out the window. Oh and another thing Facebook rejects a huge number of products even if they aren't any type of promoting alcohol, drugs, smoking etc... Their automated reply is Check the Community Standards Policy. The Customer Service sucks. You will never get anyone to help you. Its all generated messages and they don't have a customer service phone number because Facebook knows their customer service sucks and they don't want to hear from the angry public.

RAH & Co

Impossible to re-order products. Very strange appearance on Facebook and unexplained rejected products. Full of glitches at present

Mobimax EU

Pretty decent app, considering it has been build by Facebook.
The integration is 'smooth and painless', but sometimes some products do net get synced all they way up, and you have to wait some more time.

You can probably check above mentioned right now, if you would to open my FB page: www.facebook.com/mobimax.eu , and then go to check the products on my Shopify store: www.mobimax.eu .

AKFL Clothing

The app has blocked me from adding my shopify collections to facebook/instagram. I can't add my website either, there has been no help smh