Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

Aluminati Boards

Horrible!!! It worked and then all of sudden would only connect two items to my store. Has greatly messed up my sells due to my social channels being my main way of marketing. Will most likely leave shopify due to this mess

August 16, 2019

Thank you for leaving your feedback and I'm sorry to hear that you've had this experience with the Facebook app. There is currently an ongoing issue with the Facebook integration that has affected a number of merchants, and our engineers are working to try and resolve this issue as soon as they can.

I can appreciate how disruptive this issue has been for you and your business, however, so I'm going to be sending you an email shortly to see if there's anything more I can do to help moving forward. I look forward to hearing back from you. -Victor, Shopify Support

Janay Nichelle Brand

HORRIBLE! the facebook channel didnt fully allow me to migrate my shopify store. As soon as i set it up a few mins later it was locked and under review for activity and then would get terminated the next day. I never even had a fb channel before ! no customer support to help me smh this is definitely killing my sales not being to tag my products on my ig page

August 15, 2019

Thank you for sharing this review with us.

It is possible, if you're starting a new Facebook account, that Facebook will have certain security steps in place which are causing a termination. I have seen Facebook accounts get closed down when you have more than one open at a time.

I’ve reached out to you via email to discuss this further and hope to hear from you soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Bart the Beagle

It never update correctly, I need to purge it and reinstall every single update... This is garbage...

August 15, 2019

Thank you for sharing this review with us!

Once you add new products to your store, Facebook will take 24-48 hours to sync the products, which may be what you were seeing here. They will also need to be set up to be available on the Facebook sales channel to appear.

I’ve followed up with you via email as well, so that we can dig into what might have happened further! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Chic Simplistic

Update:

One month later....No resolution. I will be taking my services elsewhere.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why have an app that doesn't work? This has been the most painful app experience ever. No products are showing up on my FB shop and without that, I cannot link any products on Instagram! What are you guys doing?

August 13, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I recognize that your experience with the Facebook Sales Channel thus far has been a frustrating one, and I'm sorry to hear that. We are always working to improve our apps and it's feedback like yours that helps us to do so. I've reached out to you by email so that we can continue the conversation and troubleshoot this together to get the app working as intended for your business. - Emma, Shopify Support

Ozstar.com.au

Horrible App.
I installed created FB shop & instagram all worked fine till last wk.
Suddenly shop showing no product.
FB connect and disconnect every now and then.
Contacted Shopify team, they asked they will escalate to technical team. { I think Tech team is still doing R & D} LoL

SHopify guys just copy paste preformatted reply.

I could see this problem faced by so many ppl.

This connection and reconnection several time in a day alerted FB and they blocked my account, even insta blocked my website.

I made another account, so many shops... Pages... applied all possible fixes but all USELESS.

I think shopify should not charge full charges if they dont not provide service what they should.

I was excited to use shopify but now I am exhausted ....

August 13, 2019

I'm sorry to hear that you've had this experience with the Facebook app but thank you for leaving your review and providing us with this feedback. There have been some issues with the Facebook integration of late and our engineers are working with their counterparts at Facebook to try and resolve them, although I can completely understand the frustration you have with these ongoing problems. We do apologize for the inconvenience caused by these issues and thank you for your patience whilst we attempt to resolve them. -Victor, Shopify Support

Bolder.Ro

31.07.2019 the issue that disconnects the page is not fixed. The only known fix is to create a new shopify store, that makes me think it's not a facebook issue but a shopify issue. Don't bother.

August 6, 2019

Thank you for providing your feedback to us here, and I'm sorry to hear that you've had issues with the Facebook integration. There have been some ongoing issues of late that our engineers are currently working on, and we hope there will be a resolution before long.

That said, I can appreciate the frustration you have regarding this problem, and the time that is being taken to resolve it. I'd like to take a closer look at your store and see if there's anything else we can do to help, so I will be sending you an email shortly. I hope we can discuss this further and I look forward to hearing back from you. -Victor, Shopify Support

BeBrillantNYC

The only thing I can say is I'm glad to see I'm not alone... the app is horrible... and it literally killed my sales; because I cannot advertise on Instagram & Facebook. Now after reading these reviews I'm officially moving my ads to Pinterest & Google.

August 5, 2019

I'm sorry to hear that you've had a poor experience with the Facebook integration available through Shopify, but thank you for leaving your review and for providing us with this feedback.

I'd like to know more about the issues you experienced with Facebook and Instagram to see if there's anything we can do to help, so I will be sending you an email shortly to touch base with you. I hope we can discuss this further so please do get back in touch if you are needing more assistance. Thanks again. -Victor, Shopify Support

Q Vintage Jewelry

This app was working great until the big internet outages early July - now it won't work - too bad, I thought it was a great plug in.

August 5, 2019

Thank you for leaving your review and I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing issues with the app since last month. There have been some ongoing problems with the Facebook integration in recent weeks, and whilst we are working to resolve them as quickly as we can, numerous merchants have unfortunately been affected.

I'd like to take a closer look at your issue and see if I can help at all, so I will be sending you an email shortly with regards to this matter. Hopefully we can discuss this further and work towards a resolution, so please do keep an eye out for my email! Thanks again and I look forward to hearing back from you. -Victor, Shopify Support

Liberal Politinerd

I wish I could give this app and Shopify's customer support zero stars. The app does not work. The support team tells us to contact Facebook. Of course, that is impossible. It is a way for Shopify support to blow us off. I finally got a support person that acknowledged that there is an integration problem. Do not download until the issue is fixed. It will not work and Shopify will not help you.

August 5, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and I am sorry to hear you have not felt supported whilst attempting to get this issue resolved. Problems with the Facebook sales channel can sometimes be difficult to resolve but our engineers work closely with our counterparts at Facebook to try and identify and resolve any issues that arise in a timely manner.

Unfortunately, it is not always possible to do this as quickly as we would like, and this can lead to merchants experiencing ongoing issues with the integration. I would like to discuss this further with you though to see if there's anything more I can do to help, so please look out for an email I will be sending to you shortly on this matter.

Thanks again and I look forward to speaking with you moving forward. -Victor, Shopify Support

Antiques And Teacups

Constant disconnects...onto gurus, who send to techs. Have suggested work around, but a lot of work with over 1,000 items. They have to be manually done. Not a happy camper. 2 months now

August 5, 2019

Thank you for writing your review and for providing your feedback. I can sympathize with your frustrations on this issue and unfortunately there are some known issues with the Facebook integration where no immediate solution is available. Our engineers are working closely with our colleagues at Facebook in an attempt to find a solution as soon as we can.

It sounds like the best known workaround at this time has been presented to you, although again I can appreciate it is far from an ideal solution to this problem. I will be sending you an email shortly so we can discuss this further if you wish, so please look at for that if you have any further questions or comments you wish to make.

Thanks again and I look forward to speaking with you. -Victor, Shopify Support