Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

TheChikMonk

I had a similar issue with adding the Facebook button in the Sales Channel and no connectivity after that. I tried using different browsers and it finally connected on Firefox. Hope this is helpful to someone with similar issues. I'm still waiting for Instagram to review my store though.

Juvex.Jewelry

After connecting Facebook shop to Shopify, no any progress, all time status is "on review" more than week. How to fix it? Shopify - dont know, Facebook - dont answer...

May 22, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback. Our team works hard to improve our app functionality so we’d like to look into this further for you. I’ve reached out to you via email, hope to hear from you soon! -Bo, Shopify Support

gigglypaws

same issue on 5/7/2019. i try to connect to my facebook page and it created the shop but nothing more. uninstall and reinstall still nothing. could calls to fb and they state it is an issue with shopify.

May 28, 2019

Thanks for sharing your feedback about the Facebook app! I’ve followed up with you via email to troubleshoot this further. - Lauren, Shopify Support

480 Soluciones Eléctricas

no entiendo como sucede esto , el problema es que mis productos no son visibles en facebook y esto paso de un día para otro, he intentado mil cosas y nada da solución luego vengo a ver las reseñas y encuentro lo mismo , a nadie le funciona la aplicación

Flipside Graphics

I am having the same issue. I cannot upload products or even promote my website to Facebook. I called Shopify Support; Jorge was helpful; however she could not figure out how to resolve the issue. It's possible that the technical issue may not be coming from Facebook but the developers of Shopify itself. Hope they can fix this for all of us. I just started my website. I don't want to close my shop and start from scratch again. I sent an email to Facebook. I am crossing my fingers to get a response from them.

May 28, 2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. It's great that you reached out to Facebook as the approval needs to come from them. I would like to look into this with you to go over any issues you've been experiencing with using Shopify and Facebook together. I’ve reached out to you via email, and look forward to your reply.

- Alex, Shopify Support

Scorpion Syndrome Apparel

Seems like just about everyone is having the same issue with connecting their Facebook account with Instagram. I've tried deleting the sales channels and re-adding them, using a different browser and still the same issue. Facebook will also not recognize me as admin.

May 28, 2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback about the Facebook app! I’ve followed up with you via email to assist further.

Alex, Shopify Support

UnderBriefs

Perpetual problems connecting my shop to Facebook; connection sequence doesn't work on Chrome, does work on Safari. Shopify support can't provide support. Entire experience dealing with Facebook has been the definition of hair-pulling frustration.

May 29, 2019

Hi, there! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about the Facebook app. I'm sorry to hear that you had a frustrating experience with connecting your account. I've reached out to you by email in case you needed any further assistance on this! Hope to hear back from you. -Emma, Shopify Support

SPREE PARTY SHOP

Why are they even allowed to have this app on Shopify when it's terrible for more than half of its users? I asked the Shopify team about the "no admin access" problem that everyone seems to be having, and they fed me a line of how the issue was only recently discovered. When I replied that people have been having this same issue since around 2015 and probably before, I received no response. I feel lied to and robbed. Shopify has no qualms about taking my money every month while not delivering on the MAIN reason I signed on with them. I'm seeking other options before I get too deep in, even though my site has already launched. Terrible!

May 29, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to share this feedback with us! Although this is an issue we're actively investigating, I can absolutely understand why this issue with the Facebook app would be frustrating. I’ve followed up with you via email to log this feedback with our team and to explore alternatives. Hope to hear back from you soon! - Lauren, Shopify Support

Pixie Dust Kids Spa

I have been trying to connect the app for over a month, I now have 4 of the same Facebook business pages, I paid to have my website built on one platform, to find out that if I want the shop features on Facebook and Instagram I will need to build on another platform, I have never been able to speak with anyone from Facebook, I’ve sent countless emails, still no reply, I’m positive that my account meets all of the standards, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME

May 29, 2019

Hi, there. Thanks for sharing your feedback about your experience with the Facebook app. We're always working to improve our platform and apps so that we can best support our merchants and it's feedback like yours that helps us to do so. I've reached out to you by email in case you'd like to discuss this further and hope to hear back from you! -Emma, Shopify Support

Be Ye AWARE Clothing

I can't give a 1 review only because I have been learning so much as I troubleshoot on my own. I have contacted both Facebook and Instagram with absolutely no response from either. They are not customer friendly at all, but they will take your ad dollars. They are not accepting my personalized url that I have used since the inception of the store a few years ago. I think it's a Facebook glitch that they need to fix. I have verified my identity so I don't understand that issues with either channel.