Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

X Outlet

Finally I was able to connect the Facebook shop, but only 5% of my products are sync, after 2-3 days. 90% of the collections are not displayed in Facebook. 50% are dispayed in the Catalog Manager, but most of them empty. The remaining are missing.

Sometimes the second picture is displayed in Facebook shop, not the first / primary. The products are displayed from old to new. It should be the other way around, from new (latest products) to old.

On mobile, the discount price is not displayed. You can see the discounted / real price only after you open the product.

So manny bugs.

Inka's Screen Printing

It just dropped the ball on us. There isn't a way to address this. The only solution is to bypass it by using Facebook Flexify and Facebook Business Center until Shopify address this.

Akula London

Hello
The app does not connect. I've tried several times, the pixel is set up, the page is published, the products and collections are available - but I don't see neither Facebook shop nor app settings in the Sales Channels in Shopify.

Please provide a workaround of how to import the Shopify store products into Facebook Shop other way than manually. Thank you.

72 Smalldive

Of late my products are not to be found on Facebook page. All my product tags on instagram have been erased completely

SkinnyDaz Art, Design & Illustration

I won't use it. It doesn't show every product, the layout is dreadful. It makes my Store look so unprofessional.

Blockchain Pop Shop

I was having all the issues others were with connecting then disconnecting, saying I don't have permissions etc. It's been a nightmare - at least I know it's not something I'm doing wrong.

Equil Streetwear

garbage, connects then disconnects itself, fix it shopify, I can't sell on fb or ig, it's ridiculous.

Emileo's World

It use to work now it has stop working. I try connecting everything goes smooth my fb page shows one done it says error no fb page found. Try again and so on. Been like this for over 3 months now I try contacting them as also in the fb platforms and nothing.

Jewelry Gift Shop & More

I keep getting this message Product detail issues 1068 don't know what this mean and my products are not connecting at all

The Nature of Things

I have been trying to connect this App for the past 2 weeks now and still gives me the following message: "To sell on Facebook, you need to have a Facebook Page for the account you’re signed in with. You also need to have Admin access for that account. If you don’t have a Facebook Page for your store, you can create one. "
But I do have a page already and the App even tells me the products are all connected and active. It looks like many people have the same issue. Please help!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25