Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

CaishenShop

This app ruined my website caishenshop.com. Facebook is telling me that my website violated their guidelines when in fact this channel is the only social media that contains my products. I talked to shopify and they can't see any violations again facebook community but because of this app I can no longer sell on facebook. Can you check why my website is now blocked because of your app??

Tout a bon prix yudari

Tengo problema con mi cuenta trato de conectar mi pagina de facebook y esto no me lo permite creo una pagina y se conecta pero mi pagina principal no que cagada antes esto me andaba de diez ahora nada

Nona Loción Anti-flacidez

No funciona. Ya aparece Facebook Shop en mi tienda Shopify pero no funciona! No me permite conectar

Altmazon

IT IS NOT WORKING.
I am trying to connect my Facebook Page but this app just show me this stupid message: "To sell on Facebook, you must have a Facebook Page for the account you signed in with. You must also have Administrator access for that account. If you don't have a Facebook Page for your store, you can create one."

January 17, 2020

Thank you for letting us know about your experience. When this error message occurs, it's important to check the 'Settings > Page Roles' section of your Facebook Business page to ensure you are the 'Admin' on the page. If you have a 'Custom' role here instead, please switch this to 'Admin'. Your account will need to be set up as a 'Admin' for at least 7 days to confirm this role change has been recognized on Facebook's end before connecting the Facebook Shop channel.

I'm going to send you an email so that we can discuss these settings further and ensure your account is set up correctly. I look forward to speaking with you soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

Lil' Rascals Birmingham, MI

Have had multiple issues with the connectivity of our Checkout ran POS > Shopify > Facebook integration. As I click the Sales Channel: "Facebook" on the main Shopify screen, the page is blank, as if there is no connection or data from FB/Shopify... it would be very beneficial to have this store on Facebook and Instagram but it hasn't been able to connect for months.

January 16, 2020

Thank you for sharing this review. I'd like to look into your specific account in more detail to help resolve the connectivity issues you're facing, and investigate the blank page you mentioned further. In order to do this, I'm going to reach out to you via email with more information. Please keep an eye out for this email and reply directly back to me once you receive it. Looking forward to speaking with you further about this! - Rae, Shopify Support

Baby Pyjamas

When I click on View facebook page it shows error. I cant finnd Shop section in Facebook. Totally not working and now I am looking for an alternative

January 8, 2020

Thank you for leaving this review and letting us know about the problems you encountered with the Facebook Shop channel.

When this error occurs, there are several troubleshooting steps to take to reach a solution. Such as: ensuring all of the policies on your site are filled out in the 'Settings > Legal' section of your Shopify admin (http://bit.ly/39PSosV), setting all of your collections to be visible (http://bit.ly/2N9TeqR), and using the 'Shopping' template on your Facebook page and enabling the 'Shop' tab here (http://bit.ly/2QRarGs), as well.

I'm going to send you a follow up email with more information on these processes so we can work through them together. I look forward to speaking with you about this soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

Sweet&sassy nail dips & hard gels

I can’t get any where when u go to my page you can’t see anything I don’t know wat to do iv tried everything

January 8, 2020

Thank you for sharing this review with us! Am I right in understanding that your Shop tab isn't appearing on your Facebook page? If so, there are possibly a few Facebook Settings that may need to be configured before it will work.

The most common issue is that your Facebook page template has been set to something other than 'Shopping'. You can switch it to the correct option by visiting your Facebook page and going to Settings>Templates and Tabs. If this section says anything but 'Shopping', click Edit>View Details on Shopping and Apply Template.

I will also be following up with you via email in case I can provide any further support with this! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Threebs — Beauty, Bath & Body Products

I am the admin of the page, but when I try to connect, it just gives me the message - 'Sorry something went wrong - Please try closing and re-opening your browser window.' How am I supposed to know what to fix??

December 20, 2019

Thank you for leaving this review, and for letting us know about the error message you received. To resolve this error, I recommend clearing your browser cache (http://bit.ly/38Ywtzl) before attempting to reconnect the Facebook Shop app to your account. Additionally, using an Incognito window (http://bit.ly/2ngiq4R) may also help ensure the account is connected correctly.

I'm going to send you a follow up email so we can discuss this further. I look forward to speaking with you soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

Tee Makers

Waste of time, not working, telling me I'm not an admin of my page ;-), loosing pixel connection every day.

December 19, 2019

Thanks for leaving us a review. I'm sorry to hear about your frustrating with connecting your Shopify store to your Facebook shop - I understand how crucial of a tool this is for businesses selling online.

It doesn't look like you've reached out to our Support Team regarding this yet, so I've gone ahead and sent you and email with some troubleshooting and action steps to take, and to see how we can work together to resolve this issue for you. Hope to hear from you soon! - Ryder, Shopify Support

Sugalush Natural Skincare

Not worth the trouble and aggravation! Did all the recommendations to connect Facebook and still nothing! What a waste of time.

December 16, 2019

Thank you for providing your feedback here and I'm sorry to hear that you're still unable to connect your Facebook page to your Shopify store. There can be a number of reasons why connections issue occur, and a number of different solutions that may work, so there can certainly be a bit of trial error required to resolve the problem.

I'd like to work with you to see if I can help resolve your problem, so I will be sending you an email shortly to gather more context and help as best I can. Please keep an eye out for my email and get back to me there if you'd like further assistance with this. -Victor, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30