Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

ONBALÚ

Such trash, adds random products and doesn't add new ones. How can an app this important be this broken.

June 17, 2019

Hey there, thanks for sharing this feedback!

We're sorry to hear that you're having a negative experience with the Facebook app. Products from your inventory can be added to this sales channel via the product availability section of the Bulk Editor or directly from the product page in your admin. You can also manage which collections appear on your Facebook shop via the "Manage collection availability" link in the app. You can read more about how this works here: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/sell-online/facebook-sales-channel/publishing-products#make-your-products-available-to-facebook

I’ve reached out via email to make sure we get this working for you. I hope to hear from you soon! - Lauren, Shopify Support

eDealMentor

This App has lot of issues. One of the recent issue I am facing .... "Can not publish my products on Facebook Page"

June 13, 2019

Hi eDealMentor, thanks for sharing this feedback with us. Just to let you know I'm going to email you and help where I can and provide advise for your specific products and your store. I know this can be quite frustrating, but the approval is controlled by Facebook for products being sold or marketed on their platform. The disapproval can sometimes be in error, so reaching out to Facebook to confirm why your products were not approved is usually the best course of action.

You'll hear from me on email soon as well!

Niall, Shopify Support.

Handes of a Woman

A big fat F. My biggest complaint is that there is no support and products randomly will not post for no reason or false reasons. I make dishtowels which are refused on and off for the past year. Shopify cannot remedy this, though they are nice to try. Facebook is now making a catalog which is not syncing correctly with Shopify and it requires more data entry. Given the amount of data in this new facebook catalog section, my concern is that we will soon be asked to pay for something that has no support and doesn't work.....just to have access to the social network for marketing. Shopify, in my humble opinion there must be other options for marketing that have people for support.

June 10, 2019

Thanks for sharing this feedback with the Facebook app! I know this must be frustrating but as you know, Facebook has full control on the approval process for products being sold and marketed on their platform. The disapproval can sometimes be in error so it's important to reach out to Facebook to confirm why your products were not approved.

We are constantly looking at ways to improve the functionality of our apps. I've reached out to you via email so I can provide specific assistance for the issues you are seeing. Looking forward to connecting soon!

Shop Righteous and Rich

Horrible. Keeps failing and deleting itself from my apps. I don't understand why an app this important is this terrible.

June 10, 2019

Thanks for sharing this feedback with the Facebook app! I know this must be frustrating and sometimes the issue is with a few settings that need to be adjusted within Facebook. Shopify Support is happy to assist so feel free to contact us if this ever happens.

Bling'n Brunette Jewelry

It will not allow me to connect my facebook page to my Shopify account! I have tried so many was but it keeps telling me my cookies expires in 30 days and will not connect

June 4, 2019

Hi Bling'n Brunette Jewelry, thank you for providing feedback on the Facebook channel app! It sounds like you may be experiencing a browser issue when attempting to connect, so I've sent an email to help you get this working properly! Talk soon :) - JP, Shopify Support

e-Schmuck

Your Facebook Shop is in review. You can enable it once it’s approved.

And this after more than 3 days..

May 30, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback! While the average Facebook review does take about 48 hours, it can sometimes be a bit longer. The review process is solely completed by Facebook.

If it's been a few days past the 48 hour estimated time frame, there are steps you can take to kickstart the review process again. You can disconnect your Facebook account from Shopify and re-connect it again. This will engage the review process again with Facebook. Keep in mind, it might still take longer than the 48 hour timeframe. If after 5-7 business days and it's still stuck in review, that is a great time to contact Shopify Support and we can have our technical dig into it.

One thing to keep in mind is to make sure you are able to sell on Facebook and look over all the requirements they have. You can review the complete list of requirements in the help guide here: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/sell-online/facebook-sales-channel/requirements

I’ve followed up with you via email in case you needed any further assistance on this. Hope to hear from you soon!

Stitch'D Factory

Looks like I am having the same problem. Wish I had read this before switching from Weebly just for this feature. It worked at first and I could tag products on IG and see my products in FB shop but NOW nothing is working. I have no products on FB and can't tag products for an easy transition to sales.

June 4, 2019

Hi there, firstly, thank you for your feedback, and I'd like to help out as much as I can. Also, I’ve followed up with you by email to your store in case you need any further assistance on this, and if there is anything else I can help you with, please feel free to ask there. I understand that you have issues with Facebook and Instagram, it will be important to resolve Facebook first (as the Instagram tagging requires a Facebook page connected successfully). An average Facebook review does take about 48 hours, but it can sometimes be a bit longer. The review process is controlled, completed and then approved by Facebook.

If it's been a few days past the 48 hour estimated time frame, there are steps you can take to re-enable the review process again. 1) You can disconnect your Facebook account from Shopify and re-connect it again. This will trigger the review again with Facebook. However, this might take a bit longer than the estimated 48 hour timeframe. If after 5-7 business days and it's still stuck in review, that is a great time to contact Shopify Support and we can have our technical dig into it further for you.

Sometimes there are products that will not be approved regardless of the time taken to review it. You can review the complete list of requirements in the help guide here: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/sell-online/facebook-sales-channel/requirements.

Niall, Shopify Support

ZION 19

My products does not appear on facebook..
what might be the problem because it say s 48 hours but it needs to be on facebook since its under review. I have edited some of the products to shorter description but still those products are still not imported on facebook

May 29, 2019

Once the review is complete, you'll also need to make sure all of your products have been published under Facebook>Publishing.

Any products with errors will appear here, along with an explanation of the issue. I’ve followed up with you via email in case you needed any further assistance on this. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

ouimissy.nz

I have spent most money on Facebook Ads but FB is not able to connect to Shopify. I tried to reconnect Facebook to Shopify 10 over time today 28 May yet still received email from shopify saying that my Facebook is disconnected!! Can someone help me please? Maggie

May 29, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us! This sounds like it could be related to a known issue with some Facebook connections. The following steps should get everything working again:

-Delete the Facebook Sales Channel in Shopify.
-Remove ‘Shopify’ from your Business integrations in Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=business_tools) then log out of Facebook.
- Re-install the Facebook Sales Channel and attempt to connect.

I’ve also followed up with you via email in case you needed any further assistance on this. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Dope AF Clothing Company

Garbage... Doesn't work. Waste of my dam time! Don't waste you time like most of us that have wasted ours!

You're welcome

May 27, 2019

Hi there!

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us. I would like to look into this with you to go over any issues you've been experiencing with selling on Facebook. I’ve reached out to you via email, and look forward to your reply.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20