Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

CompraRapida.Club

estou conectando ao face minha loja, mas nao tenho sucesso. ja mexi em varios ajustes de acordo com o que o face pede, mas nada. o instagram nem se fala. como posso resolver isso? e ainda consegui gerar uma oferta de produto no meu face mas qd clica no botao comprar diz que o link de minha pagina na shopify esta bloueado porque fere os padroes do face. me exliquem como posso prosseguir!!!!

Karcam

"Your Facebook account doesn’t have admin access to the chosen page." and support not really useful. My issue wasn’t solve. Super...

SEXYCHIC BOUTIQUE™

I have tried several times to connect to Facebook and Instagram with no success. It is so pointless at this time.

Sassy Shortcake

Our store was disconnected around the end of March and I am unable to reconnect. I get all the way to terms and agreements and when I click accept it repopulates the same page. Have tried from other browsers including my mobile app to no avail. Shopify support manually connected the page last weekend but products never did sync. I have been working with them all week and cannot get anywhere. My products are not visible on Instagram or Facebook and this is super frustrating...

LivenGood Company

Worked great for a few weeks and then it stopped working and the shop page froze on facebook. Haven't been able to get it back working since. Facebook is no help, there is no way to get any response from them, trust me :\ frustrated after 10 emails and 15 reports of page not working and not one response. I uninstalled and tried to start over with no positive result. Now I have a little different problem as it at least halfway shows the shopping admin but won't integrate so we still can't show the products on Facebook. I was paying for ads on Facebook and tagging products for sale on my posts and now I can't do any of this, well I can run ads but when customers come to the Facebook page they can't see my shop, so, for now, I'm not running any ads. So So disappointed. I really don't understand how these companies get so large without a way for customers to contact them with issues that affect daily business.

MIU CLOTHING BY VCL STRATEGIES

I used this feature and it stop workingafter three days, Now I can't reconnect my facook because it say I don't have admin access, which is wrong. I can't either connect Instagram to sell my product. It is affecting me really hard. I'm waiting support from shopify and I'm very unsatisfied about the time it take to fix my issues. More than one month and I can't still use instagram as sales chanel.

choices 24/7

Impossible de synchroniser Facebook a shopify, sa me mais que je ne suis pas l'administrateur alors que sur Facebook je suis bien l'administrateur sur toutes les pages. Je n'est rien aimer. Ne recommande pas cette application, elle ne serre a rien. En plus on ne veux pas que je publie se commentaire a chaque fois que je clique sur poster le commentaire sa ne veux pas me le prendre.

Toddle Tunes

It's reporting that I'm disconnected on Facebook but will not allow me to reconnect. Seems something is awry and I did reset my password but Shopify backend buttons to "reconnect" do not work. This is totally frustrating. :-/

The Misfitsociety

keep saying I don't have Admin account on the page I want to connect...... without this working Instagram channel wont - and I am 100000% admin of that page

Beach Babe Swimwear

hasn't been working since facebook disconnected. And they are always disapproving my products for tagging on instagram.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18