Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

Sharla Jewelry

"Black hole waste of time" from another reviewer is an understatement. I could have loaded my inventory, directly on to FB, a hundred times in all the time I've WASTED trying to make the channel work from Shopify to FB. I'm deleting the channel.

Wye Creek Woodworks

Weak offering. Half baked and integration does not work. Dont get caught in this black hole of time.

Copperline Australia

500 Internal Server Error
If you are the administrator of this website, then please read this web application's log file and/or the web server's log file to find out what went wrong.

what does this error mean? can't connect my shop at all :\

Pink Lake Road Western Australia

not working like everyone elses comments. I had it working a while ago and I have tried everything and all the suggestions everyone else is making … totally wasting my time

Modehaus Hoffmeyer

it just doesn't work.
I have put everything like they said.
My Shop is on Facebook but nobody see the products.

"This product is currently not visible because the merchant page has not yet been approved for sale on Facebook."

the products are in the Shop since 5 days...

And Facebook support didn't found any soloution...

April 6, 2020

Thank you for letting us know about this issue. I'd like to look into your account to double check the setup and investigate the error message you mentioned further. With this in mind, I'm going to send you an email shortly with more details. Please reply directly back to that email once you receive it and I'll be glad to provide more assistance. Thanks! - Rae, Shopify Support

L. Lash Artistry

hello, my Facebook Channel isn't connecting with my Facebook Business page. It won't even give me and option to connect at all. PLEASE HELP!!!

March 31, 2020

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us! I'd like to help you get connected.

Sometimes, certain browsers can have issues completing the connection with Facebook and can get stuck in a loop which won't let you connect. Have you been able to try using the Shopify Mobile app at all?

I’ll also be following up with you via email, so that we can continue to talk! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

FurnitureBelux

I can't use the Facebook channel it says " the link is unavailable rn"
Please could you send me an e-mail to fix this?

March 31, 2020

Thanks for reaching out about this error message. A message similar to this may appear within the Facebook Shop channel while Facebook is reviewing the store in question. This message should disappear within 48 hours, however, if it's still appearing, we can certainly look into this further. I'll send you an email shortly to help investigate this on our end. I look forward to speaking with you soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

Maya Solar

Utilice el programa y no me reconoce mi página de facebook, he intentado de todo y sigue lo mismo, necesito alguna sugerencia

Herkkulauantai

It does not show all my items on Facebook it actually shows only 1 fix it sooooon pleaaaaase

March 27, 2020

Thank you for for your review!

When you first connect the Facebook Shop channel it can take up to 48 hours for your products to start appearing. Then it can sometimes take a little bit longer for everything to make it's way over. This is because all of your products need to be approved and then sync with your Facebook page.

I’ve reached out to you via email as well, so that we can check on things or you. Hope to hear from you soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Haben Heute

Problem - when i try to connect my shopify store to facebook, it says - you need to accept terms and conditions, but when i press accept, it says you must log in, but when i press ok to log in, then this block dissapears and is showing again - accept terms and conditions. By the way - i am all the time logged in to facebook. Solution please!?

March 27, 2020

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us!

This loop can sometimes occur when trying to connect to Facebook using certain browsers. If you have another option on your device, I recommend trying out the set up in that. Many merchants also find using the Shopify Mobile app makes it much easier!

I’ve followed up with you via email in case you needed any further assistance! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33