Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

Eliza's Co.

Terrible. One moment you’re connected, next moment there’s 10000 issues .... terrible app but it’s free so I guess u get what you pay for.... nothing

DG Services

i have been struggle for more than 2 days to resolve the facebook never publish my product after recreate my facebook page but no clue... alll connection are fine in shopify status. .. this app sucks

Luxury Dolls Boutique

Keeps saying I’m not the administrator of my page and won’t connect and I do have 2 published business pages this is a terrible app

pocketglam

Terrible app! I have 2 weeks trying to get it to work. I even hired a shopify expert to fix the issue and nothing. Products don't transfer over, all products have zero issues but it says facebook wont publish. When I go to my products all say not connected when it is connected and all products are available. Terrible app, waste of time.

Sister Birkin

Me sucede lo mismo que a otros usuarios . Sr me ha desconectado de mi página de Facebook y me dice que no soy administrador cuando si lo soy . me deja seleccionar mi página de facebook para conectarla pero luego me dice que no tengo ninguna página conectada . Me ha borrado el catálogo que ya existía y ya no me parece la opción "COMPRAR" en Facebook .Es una verdadera pesadilla .
El soporte técnico inexistente ... me escriben diciendo que han recibido mi solicitud de ayuda y luego envían el link del Canal de Facebook (cuando ya lo tengo instalado ) . Pasados unos día me envÍan correo preguntando si estoy satisfecha con la solución.
SOLUCIONEN ESTO YA !!!
Estamos pagando por una tienda online que no cumple con lo que se supone que ofrecía .
UNA VERGÜENZA

Teal Poppy

App continually disconnects from Facebook - no reasons given. Not usable. This is a new issue as of May 2020 - issues need to get fixed ASAP.

Elegant Affairs Caterers

Same problems as other not the admin when I was. The business manager is a nightmare and can't find one live person to speak to. Waiting DAYS from them to approve the store so I can enable.

Posh Carbon

Just like other reviewers are saying, it's constantly telling me I'm not the admin, yet it keeps connecting my account with my FB business page name....Fix this! It's extremely annoying!

CampfireSociety

I had my page uploaded, then 2 days ago keeps saying i'm not the admin and now the page wont load. Very frustrating, I was ready to launch my shop and this happens. Very annoying....any solutions??

May 19, 2020

Hi, there! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. This most often happens when your Page Roles on Facebook are set to "Custom", instead of "Admin".

To double check if you're listed as having a "Custom" role, you'll login to Facebook > visit your Business Page > Settings > Page Roles. If "Custom" is listed under your name, you'll need to change it to an "Admin" role.

You can do this by going to your Business Manager account > Business settings > Business Asset Groups > Creating asset > select your page > toggle off these options: https://bit.ly/36bXPRy.

I'll follow up with you via email just in case you need help with any of those steps. Feel free to reply there with any questions you may have. Thanks! - Brie, Shopify Support

Peppermint Dream Boutique

My store was connected for nearly an entire year, and now all of a sudden shopify is staying I am not the admin on my Facebook page. I've contacted Facebook and for the last three days they have tried to help me. They see nothing wrong with my page or admin status. I need some additional assistance.

May 18, 2020

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about this situation. In order for the Facebook Shop channel to connect to your Shopify store correctly, you're required to have an 'admin' role on your Facebook page (https://bit.ly/2VSf1rK). In some cases, merchants may have 'custom' roles on Facebook, and this can cause this error message to appear.

To check to see if you have a 'custom' page role, please login to your Facebook account, navigate to your business page, and click 'Settings > Page Roles'. If you have a 'custom' role here, please switch this over to an 'admin' role instead to resolve this error.

I'll reach out to you via email shortly to help look into this further, and provide some more troubleshooting. Speak soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37