Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

LA MALLE FÉMININE

Je n'arrive plus à connecter ma page facebook à mon compte Shopify.
Je ne peux plus faire de pub Facebook, afficher mes produits dans ma boutique Facebook et Instagram et identifier mes produits dans mes stories et publications.

Studio Gear Cosmetics

I have the same problem as others seem to be having and I can't fix it!
"It used to work fine, but it´s been a couple of weeks now and it is not connecting to my store, so that makes the new products not being able to populate my facebook catalog and that messes up my ads in facebook."
What a royal PIA!!!

Goldenwarm

After installation, the shopify product can't be synced to the facebook homepage store. It's not clear what caused it. It still can't solve this problem for the time being.

OutletHarley

It used to work fine, but it´s been a couple of weeks now and it is not connecting to my store, so that makes the new products not being able to populate my facebook catalog and that messes up my ads in facebook... And there is no reply from the dev team

Aurora Ray

I used the app to help improve the presence of my brand but was left pulling my hair out. when i attempt to configure my page with the app it tells me no page exits when i am the current admin of the business page and have published the page.
The Shopify team have been amazing at trying to provide assistance but hold no answers which leave me clueless and wondering if my monthly membership is worth the inconvenience.
I experience similar problems with the Instagram shopping feature. Shopify is a premium eCommerce platform and as so should ensure that if they are to release products to there clients and advertise these products that they are functioning and hold solution's to common problems of the systems instead of being met with we messages such as "we have no control of so and so" if that is the case do not provide a product which intern slowly ruins the integrity of your brand

July 18, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us, we appreciate hearing about your experience. Our development teams work hard to improve the apps and integrations across Shopify. So I’ve reached out to you via email so that we can chat in more detail. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Cartsfy By Golden Shadow Group Inc.

Extremely Horrible
it disconnects my store every 2 hours
it takes so much time to upload from shopify store
The sales channel doesn't want to work on my store
not pulling all the collections, not products showing on facebook
not able to show the store on my facebook page and not able to associate instegram

July 18, 2019

Thank you for sharing this review with us. I understand that it takes time to get the channel set up correctly, so I'd like to help you work on the issues you've been seeing with a disconnection and incorrect syncing.

I’ve reached out to you via email, and hope to hear from you soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

perfumesbaratosdariadaly

no hay manera de que me conecte con facebook.acabo de crear 4 perfiles en facebook con 4 correos electronicos diferentes y nada mas que intento a conectar mi tienda con facebook...3 minutos mas tarde me piden documento de identificacion y aunque se lo envio ,48 horas mas tarde me bloquean la cuenta por completo.no entiendo que quieren.me registro con mi nombre,mi fotografia personal,les envio mi ID y al final me estan bloqueando.INSISTO AYUDA SOBRE EL CONECTAR MI TIENDA EN EL CANAL DE VENTA DE FACEBOOK,PERO GRATUITA

Dream Leggings

AWFUL! My store will NOT stay connected to my FB Page! No FB Support to help, Shopify can't help either!

July 15, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and provide feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced issues with the the sales channel disconnecting from your Facebook page and can appreciate how disruptive and harmful it has been to your business.

The issue in question is a complex one that is currently being troubleshooted here at Shopify and with our partners at Facebook. We aim to roll out a solution as soon as we can, and I can see here you have already been speaking to a colleague of mine in our technical department (ticket #13401593) - they will be in touch with you as soon as we have news on a resolution to this problem.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank you again for providing your feedback. -Victor, Shopify Support

Esse' Acci- Essential Accessories

I can't get this app. I am using Google Chrome. When I click ADD APP, the screen takes me to page not available message for Shopify. Can anyone assist?
Thank you.

June 25, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! The Facebook app should work without issue on Google Chrome, however sometimes the browser may need an update or a cache clear. Have you been able to try these?

I’ve followed up with you via email so that we can continue working on this with you. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

uareapparels.com

1.I installed facebook app as a sale channel on my shopify store.
was working fine, and was approved from facebook via an email.
I could see the shop button in my facebook business page with all
my products.
2.then I installed the Instagram sale channel.
I kept getting your store is not eligible for Instagram tagging message.
3.I deleted both facebook and Instagram sale channels to try to fix the problem.
4.Now when i try to install facebook sale channel again:
- it goes through the steps fine,
-tells me facebook need to review , it might take up to 48 hours,
-then five minutes later, tells me to reconnect my FB page.
Looking at my email , I keep getting the following messages from shopify:
-Your Facebook Shop is ready.
-Store is disconnected from Facebook
-Your Facebook Shop is ready.
-Store is disconnected from Facebook.
It keeps doing this no matter what I try, changing the browser, all the trivial steps ...
please note my Facebook business page is set up according to specs.
I am the admin , products comply with intagram's commerce policy etc..
Any helpful input is appreciated.
Thanks
muna

June 19, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback, and for providing context about this issue!

If you've already ensured that you're an admin on your Facebook Page, you'll want to double check that your page is published. You can do this in your Facebook account by going to Settings > General and check that it's listed as published in the Page Visibility section.

The other thing you can try is disconnecting and reconnecting Shopify's permissions. From your Facebook account, go to Settings > Business Integrations, and remove the Shopify integration. You can then log out of Facebook, log back in on another browser, and attempt the connection via your Shopify account again.

Shopify provides 24/7 support by phone, chat and email to assist with issues like this. I’ve followed up with you via email so that we can provide further assistance on this. I hope to hear from you soon! - Lauren, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21