Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

Ferreira Furnitures

I cant even post ads from my shopify store www.ferreirabeds.co.za to my facebook page yet i pay shopify every month... for what???

Unsatisfied

916FurnitureStore.com

this app is a joke. Shopify advertised that this facebook channel is included in the price we paid for but when we reach out to them for support they were doing the blaming game. they told me nothing they can do and that there is no way for them guru to reach out to facebook. this gotta be a joke because what type of partnership do they have why they do not have a support line between them and facebook. i felt like Shopify lied to us about the channel is included in the paid plan but we wont ever get the support. I should have stay with Wix or Wordpress.

Juvex.Jewelry

After connecting Facebook shop to Shopify, no any progress, all time status is "on review" more than week. How to fix it? Shopify - dont know, Facebook - dont answer...

gigglypaws

same issue on 5/7/2019. i try to connect to my facebook page and it created the shop but nothing more. uninstall and reinstall still nothing. could calls to fb and they state it is an issue with shopify.

480 Soluciones Eléctricas

no entiendo como sucede esto , el problema es que mis productos no son visibles en facebook y esto paso de un día para otro, he intentado mil cosas y nada da solución luego vengo a ver las reseñas y encuentro lo mismo , a nadie le funciona la aplicación

Scorpion Syndrome Apparel

Seems like just about everyone is having the same issue with connecting their Facebook account with Instagram. I've tried deleting the sales channels and re-adding them, using a different browser and still the same issue. Facebook will also not recognize me as admin.

UnderBriefs

Perpetual problems connecting my shop to Facebook; connection sequence doesn't work on Chrome, does work on Safari. Shopify support can't provide support. Entire experience dealing with Facebook has been the definition of hair-pulling frustration.

SPREE PARTY SHOP

Why are they even allowed to have this app on Shopify when it's terrible for more than half of its users? I asked the Shopify team about the "no admin access" problem that everyone seems to be having, and they fed me a line of how the issue was only recently discovered. When I replied that people have been having this same issue since around 2015 and probably before, I received no response. I feel lied to and robbed. Shopify has no qualms about taking my money every month while not delivering on the MAIN reason I signed on with them. I'm seeking other options before I get too deep in, even though my site has already launched. Terrible!

Pixie Dust Kids Spa

I have been trying to connect the app for over a month, I now have 4 of the same Facebook business pages, I paid to have my website built on one platform, to find out that if I want the shop features on Facebook and Instagram I will need to build on another platform, I have never been able to speak with anyone from Facebook, I’ve sent countless emails, still no reply, I’m positive that my account meets all of the standards, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME

Apple Quince

Slow respond and poor support. Problem rise 6 days ago, until now no feedback no solution. Very disappointed. The facebook sales channel still not function

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19