Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

What Us Men Like

Does not connect to my Facebook page account. Asked for support and still waiting after 3 days. I’m the admin of the page

Laiepi

L'app funzionava fino a qualche settimana fa, ora è impossibile configurare la vetrina che ho dovuto eliminare per rifarla per far fronte al caos che si era creato (l'app non aggiornava più il catalogo di shopify e manteneva i prodotti non più disponibili). Davvero un danno visto che non posso connettere nemmeno instagram sul quale social i miei clienti fanno spesso l'acquisto. Veramente MALE!

Happy Pijama

Lots of troubles connecting may Shopify with Facebook. And now I have 2 catalogues for some reason. I cannot delete one which is not valid because it says I have no rights. but I am admin and have business account. Tried to ask for support from Shopify but they say its Facebook problem, but in Facebook is impossible to get any support at all ((((

BigSkiSale.com

This app is fake at best. Does nothing whatsoever. Will waste your time and kill your spirits. Don't even bother.

December 3, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback! I'm sorry to hear that you've had a frustrating experience with the app so far.

We’re always working to improve the way our apps work, so I’ve followed up with you via email to discuss your experience and share your feedback with our developers. I look forward to talking soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

iDecorate

I cant connect to my instagram account or business ads manager so I cant create tagged stories or products on instagram :( It hasnt worked in months!

December 3, 2019

Thanks for leaving us a review. I'm sorry to hear you've been having trouble with connecting to your Instagram account and Business Ad Manager.

I don't see that you've reached out to our Support Team regarding this issue yet, but I've gone ahead and sent you an email to follow up and troubleshoot your connection together. In order to do so, you'll want to ensure that the Instagram app is installed on your store.

I understand this must be frustrating, as you've been struggling with this for months. I hope we can work together to find a resolution. Hope to hear from you soon! - Ryder, Shopify Support

Bazhares

I can't connect my Facebook to Shopify also my Instagram had a lot of likes in my ad but shows in Shopify that Instagram can't accept my store products , make no sense that Facebook approved them but don't connect and Instagram connects but even is running says that all my products are not accepted. also I see a lot of people having issues especially now on black Friday weekend . I have been trying for more than 3 days and it always says to reconnect Facebook because is not connected with the store. Very upsetting and disappointing

December 3, 2019

Thank you very much for your review. I'd like to check on what may have happened with your Facebook page connection. Have you been able to try setting up the account in the mobile app or by using a different browser?

Creating ads for Instagram and using the Instagram channel tagging feature will be set up in different spots. For this reason you may be able to create ads on the platform, but not have access to the tagging feature. Instagram has a review process in place for being able to tag and in some cases a shop may not be approved. If that's the case you will still be able to post ads!

I’ve followed up with you via email to continue our conversation. I look forward to speaking soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

B Brave Clothing

I used to have this app connected to my store, but this week it's dropped out (Black Friday week) and won't allow me to connect at all. Looks like others are having the same issue? Please help?! It was . 4-5 star review before, but now not working at all.

December 2, 2019

Thank you very much for your review! I'm sorry to hear that you've started having trouble connecting the Facebook app this week.

I'd like to look over your store with you to see what I can suggest to help you get connected again. Some quick tips that might help are trying the connection in another browser or by using the mobile app. Also deleting the app entirely and then re-adding it can work.

I will be emailing you shortly so that we can continue our conversation and investigate your store further. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

NG FOOTWEAR

if i could give no stars i would! everything was working fine now nothing connects and they both instagram and facebook have blocked links to my website saying it is not valid? IT IS VALID fix it asap and i want some reimbursement for my lost sales and subscription i am paying for and not able to use!!!!!

November 26, 2019

Thank you for sharing your review with us here. I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble connecting to Facebook via this app.

Facebook have several restrictions in pace to monitor URLs as well as products that a shop is posting. It sounds like something in their system has been triggered here and they will need to be contacted to take a second look.

I will be following up with you via email shortly so that we can look into this in more depth. I look forward to speaking soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Rock Bottom Creationz

Facebook SHop used to connect to our store. Now I can't connect anymore. i've contacted Facebook and no response. This isn't good business, especially with the majority of our customers are from Facebook!

November 26, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us. It is odd that your store used to connect to Facebook and is now not working. Is it at all possible that you've added new products or rebranded your business in a way which may not line up with Facebook's requirements? (http://bit.ly/31JZhYB)

I understand how frustrating it can be to not receive a response when looking for support, which is why I want to help you get to the bottom of this. I’ve followed up with you via email in case you needed any further assistance. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Jee-Jee'z Fashion

I THINK IT SUCK I CANT POST ANYTHING IT TELLING ME MY STORE IS FAKE AND ALL MY POSTING ARE SPAM. I'M A DROP SHIPPER THIS IS ALL FULL OF SHIT AND I WASTED A GREAT DEAL OF TIME VERY UPSET AND DISAPOINTMENT. I WILL NOT BE USE THIS APP AGAIN. DIDN'T HELP ME WITH ANY SALE ANYWAY. I'M GIVING IT A 1 ONLY BECAUSE I HAD IT'S REALLY A NEGATIVE 1 AND I'M DONE WITH THE WHOLE SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM

November 21, 2019

I'm sorry to hear that you've had these issues with the Facebook app but thank you for providing us with your feedback here. I understand that you may now be at the point where you no longer wish to try and get the app working, but I will nonetheless be reaching out over email to touch base with you and see if I can help in any way. Please keep an eye out for my email and get back to me if you'd like further assistance. -Victor, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29