Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

1.8 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
  • 5 of 5 stars
    22% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    11% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 3 of 5 stars
    5% of ratings are 3 stars
  • 2 of 5 stars
    6% of ratings are 2 stars
  • 1 of 5 stars
    56% of ratings are 1 stars

All reviews

1 - 10 of 357 reviews

Blooms

llevo meses sin poder corregir un problema de ubicación, no puedo colocar precios en ING. Soporte por la calle, PESIMA HERRAMIENTA

TheDecorCollection

App is useless. Had to manually enter over 1000 variants into Facebook. It was easier and less of a headache than dealing with this app.

Eliza's Co.

Terrible. One moment you’re connected, next moment there’s 10000 issues .... terrible app but it’s free so I guess u get what you pay for.... nothing

DG Services

i have been struggle for more than 2 days to resolve the facebook never publish my product after recreate my facebook page but no clue... alll connection are fine in shopify status. .. this app sucks

Luxury Dolls Boutique

Keeps saying I’m not the administrator of my page and won’t connect and I do have 2 published business pages this is a terrible app

pocketglam

Terrible app! I have 2 weeks trying to get it to work. I even hired a shopify expert to fix the issue and nothing. Products don't transfer over, all products have zero issues but it says facebook wont publish. When I go to my products all say not connected when it is connected and all products are available. Terrible app, waste of time.

Sister Birkin

Me sucede lo mismo que a otros usuarios . Sr me ha desconectado de mi página de Facebook y me dice que no soy administrador cuando si lo soy . me deja seleccionar mi página de facebook para conectarla pero luego me dice que no tengo ninguna página conectada . Me ha borrado el catálogo que ya existía y ya no me parece la opción "COMPRAR" en Facebook .Es una verdadera pesadilla .
El soporte técnico inexistente ... me escriben diciendo que han recibido mi solicitud de ayuda y luego envían el link del Canal de Facebook (cuando ya lo tengo instalado ) . Pasados unos día me envÍan correo preguntando si estoy satisfecha con la solución.
SOLUCIONEN ESTO YA !!!
Estamos pagando por una tienda online que no cumple con lo que se supone que ofrecía .
UNA VERGÜENZA

Teal Poppy

App continually disconnects from Facebook - no reasons given. Not usable. This is a new issue as of May 2020 - issues need to get fixed ASAP.

Elegant Affairs Caterers

Same problems as other not the admin when I was. The business manager is a nightmare and can't find one live person to speak to. Waiting DAYS from them to approve the store so I can enable.

Posh Carbon

Just like other reviewers are saying, it's constantly telling me I'm not the admin, yet it keeps connecting my account with my FB business page name....Fix this! It's extremely annoying!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36