Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

Modehaus Hoffmeyer

it just doesn't work.
I have put everything like they said.
My Shop is on Facebook but nobody see the products.

"This product is currently not visible because the merchant page has not yet been approved for sale on Facebook."

the products are in the Shop since 5 days...

And Facebook support didn't found any soloution...

L. Lash Artistry

hello, my Facebook Channel isn't connecting with my Facebook Business page. It won't even give me and option to connect at all. PLEASE HELP!!!

FurnitureBelux

I can't use the Facebook channel it says " the link is unavailable rn"
Please could you send me an e-mail to fix this?

Maya Solar

Utilice el programa y no me reconoce mi página de facebook, he intentado de todo y sigue lo mismo, necesito alguna sugerencia

Herkkulauantai

It does not show all my items on Facebook it actually shows only 1 fix it sooooon pleaaaaase

March 27, 2020

Thank you for for your review!

When you first connect the Facebook Shop channel it can take up to 48 hours for your products to start appearing. Then it can sometimes take a little bit longer for everything to make it's way over. This is because all of your products need to be approved and then sync with your Facebook page.

I’ve reached out to you via email as well, so that we can check on things or you. Hope to hear from you soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Haben Heute

Problem - when i try to connect my shopify store to facebook, it says - you need to accept terms and conditions, but when i press accept, it says you must log in, but when i press ok to log in, then this block dissapears and is showing again - accept terms and conditions. By the way - i am all the time logged in to facebook. Solution please!?

March 27, 2020

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us!

This loop can sometimes occur when trying to connect to Facebook using certain browsers. If you have another option on your device, I recommend trying out the set up in that. Many merchants also find using the Shopify Mobile app makes it much easier!

I’ve followed up with you via email in case you needed any further assistance! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Pieles del Sol

There is an issue with the integration in Shopify. On Facebook everything is correct but still, Shopify don't recognize the account/page.

March 24, 2020

Thank you for the review. I'd like to find out more about the specific issue you're experiencing to see if we can get that resolved for you. I will reach to you via email shortly and we can troubleshoot that together. Thank you. - Brie, Shopify Support

Eure Looking Good Designs & Apparel

I used this app to set up a Facebook shop and now it doesn't work! I've tried multiple browsers, clearing cache, several re-installs, and still not resolved. Until it's fixed, AVOID THIS APP!

March 24, 2020

Thanks for sharing this review about your experience. I'd like to learn more about the specific issues you encountered, and help investigate this further on our end, so I'm going to reach out to you via email shortly with more information. Please reply directly back to me once you receive this email, and I'll be glad to take a closer look into your account. Thanks! - Rae, Shopify Support

Muitobomclique

Worst app I've ever used. So many problems. Eventhough in Facebook I have ALL the permissions enabled, it still does not allow me to connect to my store in Shopify and vice-versa. I've tried getting help from both sides (Shopify and Facebook) but they have no idea what to do. It is unfortunate that such big companies have these technical problems, especially to the people who are doing everything to make them grow.

March 13, 2020

Thanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear about your frustrating experience, but I'd be happy to see how I might be of assistance today. While it does appear as though your Facebook Shop is now connected, I'll be following up with you by email to confirm this and offer my support. Hope to hear from you soon! - Ryder, Shopify Support

Yisam

I do not the reason when whole processes jave been completed and finished it says " there is not fb page conected with this account", i go to facebook ask for help and they said has no error for this page and i ask for shopify help also with no helpful solution.

March 13, 2020

Thanks for leaving us a review. I'm sorry to hear about your experience with both our and Facebook's Support Teams. It does appear as though your issue has been since resolved, is that right? Nevertheless, I've gone ahead and sent you an email following up to ensure that your store is, in fact, now connected and to see if there's anything I can do to help. Looking forward to your response! - Ryder, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33