Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

26th & Fox

I loved the app prior to Facebook having a huge outage. But now the app will not stay as a sales channel. I really miss having it.

RAH & Co

Impossible to re-order products. Very strange appearance on Facebook and unexplained rejected products. Full of glitches at present

Off The Beaten Path Saddlery

I just recently added this feature in hopes to start selling product, or at least get my products noticed, until my store went live with shopify. Set up was easy, and I was up and approved within 5 minutes. I can shop when I test the app. HOWEVER! If you have not checked out the Refund policy at the bottom of page when your customers check out, I would do so. This feature did not match the one that is on my store, so it is all incorrect. I fear this will send customers elsewhere. Cant seem to get good answers or support for getting this changed to match my actual policy. I may not have a Shop button anymore in the near future. When an app is offered there should be some way to obtain support.

www.remixd.co.uk

Cannot get this to work properly - seems to be ok - but not getting any referells or sales through this channel yet

M M Mancias Fashion

I like this page is so easy to work and see all the iten

Michel Wagner

its a great idea and a good app only i want to change from account. how can i disconnect its not working

The Winnz Group

Im still trying to get beyond all the facebook asks for personal information. I'm not really sure I will be using the app because it is becoming cumbersome dealing with facebook online support. I'm paying them for ad space not the other way around.

Drongineering

What happened?!??!

This was the most effective sales channel App. I'm not sure what happened, For the past week it disconnects several times a day. Very frustrating.

www.mymallmetro.com

Eudoraday

Tempest Operations, how you get integrate your shopify with Facebook Store?...for me the plugin Facebook dont work

Trucdechat

Working good but since end december, not working...

Previous 1