Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

YOBO by crs

It will not allow me to connect my facebook page to my Shopify account! I have tried so many was but it keeps telling me my cookies expires in 30 days and will not connect

June 8, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback!

It sounds like you may need to try connecting your accounts using a different browser. Have you had a chance to try that out?

I’ve followed up with you via email just in case you needed any further assistance on this. I look forward to speaking soon. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Evercreatures

such a poor App, and although I have been in contact with Shopify, we have been unable to figure out why only 'NEW' products will appear on my Facebook Store. When I connected the store, products are showing as 'Can not be published. Please contact Facebook for more information'. I have contacted them, but no luck anywhere. I have disconnected everything, uninstalled the App, then re-added but still no luck. Shopify say create new products, but as you will all know, all my products are already connected to our CRM and different shopify stores. Anyone had the same issure?

June 4, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback!

I'm sorry you've had a negative experience with this app! Currently, product eligibility is entirely controlled by Facebook, and Shopify facilitates the connection between the social media platform and your store. We’re always working to improve the way our apps work, so I’ve followed up with you via email to log your feedback for our development team. - Lauren, Shopify Support

crazywomenz

your facebook app and the service you provide to business is a massive waste of time. never answer ?

June 3, 2019

Thanks for sharing this feedback with us! I know this must be frustrating, and I've reached out to you via email so we can investigate this further. I hope to hear back from you soon so we can get the Facebook app working for your business.

Ablestoreonline.store

Having the same problems as other reviews are having were to turn to for help ? Facebook is locked up! Instagram as well there has got to be an easy way to do this I have been trying for weeks to get verified on Facebook as well they wont approve a pass port photo and I cant even try again its locked up

May 27, 2019

Hi there!

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us. I would like to look into this with you to go over any issues you've been experiencing with selling on Facebook. I’ve reached out to you via email, and look forward to your reply.

Flipside Graphics

I am having the same issue. I cannot upload products or even promote my website to Facebook. I called Shopify Support; Jorge was helpful; however she could not figure out how to resolve the issue. It's possible that the technical issue may not be coming from Facebook but the developers of Shopify itself. Hope they can fix this for all of us. I just started my website. I don't want to close my shop and start from scratch again. I sent an email to Facebook. I am crossing my fingers to get a response from them.

May 28, 2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. It's great that you reached out to Facebook as the approval needs to come from them. I would like to look into this with you to go over any issues you've been experiencing with using Shopify and Facebook together. I’ve reached out to you via email, and look forward to your reply.

26th & Fox

I loved the app prior to Facebook having a huge outage. But now the app will not stay as a sales channel. I really miss having it.

June 5, 2019

Hi there, thank you for providing us with feedback on Facebook channel! The Facebook disruption impacted many systems, but since then we should be able to get the channel back up and working! I have sent along an email in case you needed any further assistance on this. - JP, Shopify Support

RAH & Co

Impossible to re-order products. Very strange appearance on Facebook and unexplained rejected products. Full of glitches at present

Off The Beaten Path Saddlery

I just recently added this feature in hopes to start selling product, or at least get my products noticed, until my store went live with shopify. Set up was easy, and I was up and approved within 5 minutes. I can shop when I test the app. HOWEVER! If you have not checked out the Refund policy at the bottom of page when your customers check out, I would do so. This feature did not match the one that is on my store, so it is all incorrect. I fear this will send customers elsewhere. Cant seem to get good answers or support for getting this changed to match my actual policy. I may not have a Shop button anymore in the near future. When an app is offered there should be some way to obtain support.

www.remixd.co.uk

Cannot get this to work properly - seems to be ok - but not getting any referells or sales through this channel yet

M M Mancias Fashion

I like this page is so easy to work and see all the iten

Previous 1 3