Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

Mybigfatstore

I have been trying to connect to my Facebook account now for days no matter what I try it keeps giving me the following error

To sell on Facebook, you need to have a Facebook Page for the account you’re signed in with. You also need to have Admin access for that account. If you don’t have a Facebook Page for your store, you can create one.

my page on Facebook is facebook.com/mybigfatstore
website mybigfatstore.com

Please help!!!

March 23, 2020

Thank you for reaching out with this review. When this error occurs, it usually means that your role on your Facebook page is not currently an admin role. To check this, please visit your Facebook business page and click 'Settings > Page Roles'. If your role here is 'Custom', or anything other than an admin role, please change your page role to be an admin instead by following these steps: http://bit.ly/2ZMne3x.

I'm going to send you a follow up email to make sure these steps work on your end and help resolve this issue. I look forward to speaking with you soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

Wood 'N' Hanger

Same problem that several others are having. Followed all steps to set up and on Shopify end it still says that there is no Facebook page connected....

March 23, 2020

Thank you for the review. I'd like to find out more about the specific issue you're encountering, so that we can get that resolved for you. I will follow up with you via email shortly, and we can troubleshoot that together. Thank you. - Brie, Shopify Support

thenewbohemian

Need help, in Facebook I have ALL the permissions enabled, it still does not allow me to connect to my store in Shopify!!!

I have two pages and I only could conect one of them

March 23, 2020

Thank you for the feedback. You are only able to connect one business page to your Facebook Shop channel, so that would be expected behaviour unless you were hoping to connect those pages to two different stores.

I will follow up with you via email in case you have any further questions about that. Thank you! - Brie, Shopify Support

ʟᴜɴΛᴛɪᴄ

March 23, 2020

Thank you for the feedback. I'd like to find out more about the issue you're experiencing so that we can troubleshoot that together. I will follow up with you via email and we can take a look. Thank you! - Brie, Shopify Support

FireFlyFibreArts

I am having the same issues as everyone else. I have changed my template in Facebook to Shopping and its still not working.

December 25, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback! I also wanted to thank you for sharing the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far.

As you've already checked your template, it is possible there is a permission error on the account. Sometimes a Facebook Page admin role can end up with "custom" permissions which will affect your ability to connect to outside platforms.

I will be following up with you via email so that we can continue to look over your account together. I look forward to speaking soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

On The Way Baby Boutique

I had a facebook shop connected then about 2 months later I noticed all my products on my shop were deleted. Contacted support and the problem is still not fixed.

September 25, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. I would like to look into this with our technical team for you. I will being following up with you via email so that we can continue to chat about what has caused your products to stop syncing. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Q Vintage Jewelry

This app was working great until the big internet outages early July - now it won't work - too bad, I thought it was a great plug in.

August 5, 2019

Thank you for leaving your review and I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing issues with the app since last month. There have been some ongoing problems with the Facebook integration in recent weeks, and whilst we are working to resolve them as quickly as we can, numerous merchants have unfortunately been affected.

I'd like to take a closer look at your issue and see if I can help at all, so I will be sending you an email shortly with regards to this matter. Hopefully we can discuss this further and work towards a resolution, so please do keep an eye out for my email! Thanks again and I look forward to hearing back from you. -Victor, Shopify Support

Antiques And Teacups

Constant disconnects...onto gurus, who send to techs. Have suggested work around, but a lot of work with over 1,000 items. They have to be manually done. Not a happy camper. 2 months now

August 5, 2019

Thank you for writing your review and for providing your feedback. I can sympathize with your frustrations on this issue and unfortunately there are some known issues with the Facebook integration where no immediate solution is available. Our engineers are working closely with our colleagues at Facebook in an attempt to find a solution as soon as we can.

It sounds like the best known workaround at this time has been presented to you, although again I can appreciate it is far from an ideal solution to this problem. I will be sending you an email shortly so we can discuss this further if you wish, so please look at for that if you have any further questions or comments you wish to make.

Thanks again and I look forward to speaking with you. -Victor, Shopify Support

Ultimate Tattoo Supply

Lots of issues getting this to work. Never really received help from Facebook and Shopify doesn't seem to really understand what the issue is either or how to fix it.

August 1, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback on the Facebook app. I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered lots of issues with this app, and I would really like to discuss this with you in more detail to find out how we can help troubleshoot some of the problems you're having. So that we can speak about this, I'm going to send you an email. Please keep an eye out for this in your inbox, and reply directly to me there so that I can assist further. Looking forward to hearing back from you! - Rae, Shopify Support

Cuter Than You

This app needs to be improve immediately. It functions horribly. I will elaborate.
1. Not all the collections are showing. I have hand selected about 20 collections to show on my feed yet its missing some of which are very important.
2. The PRICES!!! I have no idea how this is happening but the prices are all over the place. I have products that should be $2,000 showing on facebook as $50,000+. This is ridiculous and unacceptable for this app.
3. I hate out of stock items. So many out of stock items show on the feed that should not. If it is recently out of stock then eliminate it from showing on the feed. It is a waste of potential real estate.

Overall disappointed with this application.

June 25, 2019

Thank you very much for sharing this feedback with us.

To address your first point, sometimes collections can take around 24 hours to fully sync with Facebook, so it is possible they are just taking some time to appear there for you. I would like to look into your second and third points, as we may be able to re-sync your connection if the prices and products are appearing incorrectly.

I’ve reached out to you via email, hope to hear from you soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3 4