Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

Ablestoreonline.store

Having the same problems as other reviews are having were to turn to for help ? Facebook is locked up! Instagram as well there has got to be an easy way to do this I have been trying for weeks to get verified on Facebook as well they wont approve a pass port photo and I cant even try again its locked up

Flipside Graphics

I am having the same issue. I cannot upload products or even promote my website to Facebook. I called Shopify Support; Jorge was helpful; however she could not figure out how to resolve the issue. It's possible that the technical issue may not be coming from Facebook but the developers of Shopify itself. Hope they can fix this for all of us. I just started my website. I don't want to close my shop and start from scratch again. I sent an email to Facebook. I am crossing my fingers to get a response from them.

26th & Fox

I loved the app prior to Facebook having a huge outage. But now the app will not stay as a sales channel. I really miss having it.

RAH & Co

Impossible to re-order products. Very strange appearance on Facebook and unexplained rejected products. Full of glitches at present

Off The Beaten Path Saddlery

I just recently added this feature in hopes to start selling product, or at least get my products noticed, until my store went live with shopify. Set up was easy, and I was up and approved within 5 minutes. I can shop when I test the app. HOWEVER! If you have not checked out the Refund policy at the bottom of page when your customers check out, I would do so. This feature did not match the one that is on my store, so it is all incorrect. I fear this will send customers elsewhere. Cant seem to get good answers or support for getting this changed to match my actual policy. I may not have a Shop button anymore in the near future. When an app is offered there should be some way to obtain support.

www.remixd.co.uk

Cannot get this to work properly - seems to be ok - but not getting any referells or sales through this channel yet

M M Mancias Fashion

I like this page is so easy to work and see all the iten

Michel Wagner

its a great idea and a good app only i want to change from account. how can i disconnect its not working

The Winnz Group

Im still trying to get beyond all the facebook asks for personal information. I'm not really sure I will be using the app because it is becoming cumbersome dealing with facebook online support. I'm paying them for ad space not the other way around.

Drongineering

What happened?!??!

This was the most effective sales channel App. I'm not sure what happened, For the past week it disconnects several times a day. Very frustrating.

www.mymallmetro.com