Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

On The Way Baby Boutique

I had a facebook shop connected then about 2 months later I noticed all my products on my shop were deleted. Contacted support and the problem is still not fixed.

September 25, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. I would like to look into this with our technical team for you. I will being following up with you via email so that we can continue to chat about what has caused your products to stop syncing. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Q Vintage Jewelry

This app was working great until the big internet outages early July - now it won't work - too bad, I thought it was a great plug in.

August 5, 2019

Thank you for leaving your review and I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing issues with the app since last month. There have been some ongoing problems with the Facebook integration in recent weeks, and whilst we are working to resolve them as quickly as we can, numerous merchants have unfortunately been affected.

I'd like to take a closer look at your issue and see if I can help at all, so I will be sending you an email shortly with regards to this matter. Hopefully we can discuss this further and work towards a resolution, so please do keep an eye out for my email! Thanks again and I look forward to hearing back from you. -Victor, Shopify Support

Antiques And Teacups

Constant disconnects...onto gurus, who send to techs. Have suggested work around, but a lot of work with over 1,000 items. They have to be manually done. Not a happy camper. 2 months now

August 5, 2019

Thank you for writing your review and for providing your feedback. I can sympathize with your frustrations on this issue and unfortunately there are some known issues with the Facebook integration where no immediate solution is available. Our engineers are working closely with our colleagues at Facebook in an attempt to find a solution as soon as we can.

It sounds like the best known workaround at this time has been presented to you, although again I can appreciate it is far from an ideal solution to this problem. I will be sending you an email shortly so we can discuss this further if you wish, so please look at for that if you have any further questions or comments you wish to make.

Thanks again and I look forward to speaking with you. -Victor, Shopify Support

Ultimate Tattoo Supply

Lots of issues getting this to work. Never really received help from Facebook and Shopify doesn't seem to really understand what the issue is either or how to fix it.

August 1, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback on the Facebook app. I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered lots of issues with this app, and I would really like to discuss this with you in more detail to find out how we can help troubleshoot some of the problems you're having. So that we can speak about this, I'm going to send you an email. Please keep an eye out for this in your inbox, and reply directly to me there so that I can assist further. Looking forward to hearing back from you! - Rae, Shopify Support

Cuter Than You

This app needs to be improve immediately. It functions horribly. I will elaborate.
1. Not all the collections are showing. I have hand selected about 20 collections to show on my feed yet its missing some of which are very important.
2. The PRICES!!! I have no idea how this is happening but the prices are all over the place. I have products that should be $2,000 showing on facebook as $50,000+. This is ridiculous and unacceptable for this app.
3. I hate out of stock items. So many out of stock items show on the feed that should not. If it is recently out of stock then eliminate it from showing on the feed. It is a waste of potential real estate.

Overall disappointed with this application.

June 25, 2019

Thank you very much for sharing this feedback with us.

To address your first point, sometimes collections can take around 24 hours to fully sync with Facebook, so it is possible they are just taking some time to appear there for you. I would like to look into your second and third points, as we may be able to re-sync your connection if the prices and products are appearing incorrectly.

I’ve reached out to you via email, hope to hear from you soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

YOBO by crs

It will not allow me to connect my facebook page to my Shopify account! I have tried so many was but it keeps telling me my cookies expires in 30 days and will not connect

June 8, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback!

It sounds like you may need to try connecting your accounts using a different browser. Have you had a chance to try that out?

I’ve followed up with you via email just in case you needed any further assistance on this. I look forward to speaking soon. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Evercreatures

such a poor App, and although I have been in contact with Shopify, we have been unable to figure out why only 'NEW' products will appear on my Facebook Store. When I connected the store, products are showing as 'Can not be published. Please contact Facebook for more information'. I have contacted them, but no luck anywhere. I have disconnected everything, uninstalled the App, then re-added but still no luck. Shopify say create new products, but as you will all know, all my products are already connected to our CRM and different shopify stores. Anyone had the same issure?

June 4, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback!

I'm sorry you've had a negative experience with this app! Currently, product eligibility is entirely controlled by Facebook, and Shopify facilitates the connection between the social media platform and your store. We’re always working to improve the way our apps work, so I’ve followed up with you via email to log your feedback for our development team. - Lauren, Shopify Support

crazywomenz

your facebook app and the service you provide to business is a massive waste of time. never answer ?

June 3, 2019

Thanks for sharing this feedback with us! I know this must be frustrating, and I've reached out to you via email so we can investigate this further. I hope to hear back from you soon so we can get the Facebook app working for your business.

Ablestoreonline.store

Having the same problems as other reviews are having were to turn to for help ? Facebook is locked up! Instagram as well there has got to be an easy way to do this I have been trying for weeks to get verified on Facebook as well they wont approve a pass port photo and I cant even try again its locked up

May 27, 2019

Hi there!

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us. I would like to look into this with you to go over any issues you've been experiencing with selling on Facebook. I’ve reached out to you via email, and look forward to your reply.

Flipside Graphics

I am having the same issue. I cannot upload products or even promote my website to Facebook. I called Shopify Support; Jorge was helpful; however she could not figure out how to resolve the issue. It's possible that the technical issue may not be coming from Facebook but the developers of Shopify itself. Hope they can fix this for all of us. I just started my website. I don't want to close my shop and start from scratch again. I sent an email to Facebook. I am crossing my fingers to get a response from them.

May 28, 2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. It's great that you reached out to Facebook as the approval needs to come from them. I would like to look into this with you to go over any issues you've been experiencing with using Shopify and Facebook together. I’ve reached out to you via email, and look forward to your reply.

Previous 1 3