Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

With Love, Virginia

Reading some of these reviews and it seems like we are not the only ones experiencing the same issues. Our store has been connected since last Fall and all our products suddenly disappeared from Facebook Business page. We have been trying for over a week to reconnect and display products on Facebook to no avail. It's the classic bounce back and forth. Shopify says check with Facebook, Facebook says no it's Shopify.

May 6, 2020

Thank you for leaving this review. I understand that your products have disappeared from Facebook, and it sounds like you may be facing issues with reconnecting the Facebook Shop channel, so I'm going to send you an email shortly to help investigate this situation further. If you still need assistance with this, please make sure to reply directly to my email and I'll be glad to help out. Talk soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

Enchante Chocolatier

We keep getting an error message that says Internal Server Error and that the admin needs to check the web application's log file to find out what went wrong. Please help!

May 1, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback!

This error will often appear when using certain browsers. I have seen most people able to complete the connection by using a different option. Sometimes trying to connect using an incognito window can help too!

I’ve also followed up with you via email in case I can provide any further assistance on this. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Proof Eyewear Nederland

Some of our Products have been rejected in both Facebook and Instagram, we've tried several times to get an answer but it has been quiet from their side for at least three months now and nothing gets resolved, they don't have the decency to send a form of reply to me. This is typical when companies are to big and have to much 'power'. It would be a good thing if shopify demands their app developers and app sellers to respond to questions that the users might have ( are you reading this Shopify ? )

April 21, 2020

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us.

We are reading, and are constantly working to make sure that all of the features offered on Shopify work as seamlessly as possible. That being said, when it comes to product approval on Facebook and Instagram, as the products are appearing on their platform, they do have final say.

I also understand how the delay for a response can sometimes be frustrating, but they do review each request that comes in.

I will also be following up with your via email to continue our conversation. I look forward to speaking more soon. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Battle Brothers Shaving Co.

This app works poorly. Changes are not pushed and It's really confusing how it connects to Facebook. Which also does not do a good job using the info pushed from Shopify.

April 14, 2020

Thank you for sharing this review here.

The changes made in your Shopify store can take around 24-48 hours to fully sync over to Facebook, but shouldn't take much longer than that. I'd be happy to check over your account with you to make sure that everything with your Facebook Shop is set up correctly.

I’ve followed up via email so that we can take a look together. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Madame Peacock's Beer & Bling

I have been trying to connect my shopify site to FB for over a week. Have tried all the suggestions, but nothing seems to be working. Please help!

April 14, 2020

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us! I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble getting connected to Facebook.

I know you mentioned that you've tried the suggestions here, but I'd like to go through them with you in more detail to see if we can get you connected right away!

I will be following up with you via email so that we can continue our conversation. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Mybigfatstore

I have been trying to connect to my Facebook account now for days no matter what I try it keeps giving me the following error

To sell on Facebook, you need to have a Facebook Page for the account you’re signed in with. You also need to have Admin access for that account. If you don’t have a Facebook Page for your store, you can create one.

my page on Facebook is facebook.com/mybigfatstore
website mybigfatstore.com

Please help!!!

March 23, 2020

Thank you for reaching out with this review. When this error occurs, it usually means that your role on your Facebook page is not currently an admin role. To check this, please visit your Facebook business page and click 'Settings > Page Roles'. If your role here is 'Custom', or anything other than an admin role, please change your page role to be an admin instead by following these steps: http://bit.ly/2ZMne3x.

I'm going to send you a follow up email to make sure these steps work on your end and help resolve this issue. I look forward to speaking with you soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

Wood 'N' Hanger

Same problem that several others are having. Followed all steps to set up and on Shopify end it still says that there is no Facebook page connected....

March 23, 2020

Thank you for the review. I'd like to find out more about the specific issue you're encountering, so that we can get that resolved for you. I will follow up with you via email shortly, and we can troubleshoot that together. Thank you. - Brie, Shopify Support

thenewbohemian

Need help, in Facebook I have ALL the permissions enabled, it still does not allow me to connect to my store in Shopify!!!

I have two pages and I only could conect one of them

March 23, 2020

Thank you for the feedback. You are only able to connect one business page to your Facebook Shop channel, so that would be expected behaviour unless you were hoping to connect those pages to two different stores.

I will follow up with you via email in case you have any further questions about that. Thank you! - Brie, Shopify Support

ʟᴜɴΛᴛɪᴄ

March 23, 2020

Thank you for the feedback. I'd like to find out more about the issue you're experiencing so that we can troubleshoot that together. I will follow up with you via email and we can take a look. Thank you! - Brie, Shopify Support

FireFlyFibreArts

I am having the same issues as everyone else. I have changed my template in Facebook to Shopping and its still not working.

December 25, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback! I also wanted to thank you for sharing the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far.

As you've already checked your template, it is possible there is a permission error on the account. Sometimes a Facebook Page admin role can end up with "custom" permissions which will affect your ability to connect to outside platforms.

I will be following up with you via email so that we can continue to look over your account together. I look forward to speaking soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3 4