Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

Trucklumi.eu

Fairly standard. Took ages for my store stuff to go to Facebook. Like weeks.

Other than that, pretty good. from https://www.trucklumi.eu

HeipaCell

Facebook Channel does not connect with my facebook page. I do not like how it keeps asking me to connect when I already submitted it to be connected. When I refresh the page it says I need to reconnect the Facebook Account again

Ellema Home

I have used Shopify for my online shop for 2 years now and have linked up and used the 'shop now' button on facebook with success and been able to tag products within Instagram which I found really useful. Then in the last few weeks I've had nothing but glitches. It comes up in Shopify that many individual products are now not listed on facebook, that Facebook has disconnected my account and I have to verify it again and wait for approval. If I use anyone else's iphone/laptop to check what potential customers can view, I can see that my web page is still linked via the facebook shop now button but behind the scenes I cant tag products in Insta because my facebook catalogue cant be seen. Within 'sales channels' on shopify home page listings, looking at the facebook option, the product collections have a 'publish' button at the foot but while all the collections are there this button is greyed out. Now on Insta, any previous posts with tagged products are untagged. Great timing as my January sale is in full flow with no promotion available to me from the two main streams of social media I use - FB and Insta. Looking at other reviews it would seem Shopify and Facebook have a problem with each other and we are left with unresolved problems and potentially suffering a loss of sales or business leads as a result.

FIACCI

App needs to be updated to support the new facebook payment integration, so shoppers can checkout within facebook.

Still based on the legacy facebook checkout which is no longer supported since Oct 2018.

Lucius Atelier

It does reduce the load of having to list item by item ourselves. Not that we sell any on Facebook, but it is definitely a plus to have it.

Sempre Jovem

Ao obter, informou que levaria 48 horas para rodar. Estou aguardando esse prazo para poder avaliar. Preciso vender mais.

Wholesalehomeimp

The Facebook shop is easy to setup however since we signed up (About 2 years ago) we never had even one sale on this channel. Wondering if we are doing something wrong...

Bootaybag

Products show for me but not for anyone else to shop

Beautifulbagsetc

I just installed the Facebook sales channel but prior to that I went into my FB page settings and added a "shop" tab which you can find in the "Edit Page" menu. Simply add the tab then install the Facebook sales channel. I will update my rating when someone makes a purchase and confirms that this actually works.

Unature

Well, one of my stores works, and the other doesn't.
So I guess 3 star is fair.

Previous 1