Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

J. Leite Pneus

i cant connect to my facebook business page, i'm the admin and i have store, but in the app it says that no page to connect

December 3, 2019

Thanks for leaving a review. I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble connecting to your Facebook Business Page through the Facebook Shop app.

I see that you touched based with our Support Team earlier this week, but I've also gone ahead and sent you an email to work through this issue together. You'll want to ensure that the app is installed on your store before we continue to troubleshoot.

I understand how crucial this app is for a business, and I'd be happy to see how I can be of assistance. Hope to hear from you soon. - Ryder, Shopify Support

Visionplus

Its a free tool that helps with basic, if you want advanced data as gender, upc, google category goes to facebook you must get a paid app.

substantialacquisitions.com

The problem I am having is when I connect it publishes the collections that I made available, but it also publishes a collection called all items. I do not want every item on facebook. I made the collections that I didn't want unavailable but the items inside the collections are still available to facebook. I have to make each item unavailable, one by one. 9000 items will take a long time. I was on with support for at least 30 minutes but as much as she tried, she couldn't come up with a solution.

October 4, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback! While Facebook does display products based on available collections, if necessary it is possible to bulk update your individual products' availability. You can do this directly on the product list by filtering your search by collection, selecting all products and adjusting the availability from the Actions menu.

I’ve followed up with you via email just in case I can offer any further assistance on this! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Gozanding | Karoll William Visual Arts Online Store

My store has been connected and working very well for two years, but I have noticed in the last week that Facebook does not allow me to share the products (even products that have been shared before). All of them appear to me marked as "under review for a few minutes", but they have been more than a week. You can enter the store, see them, use the "buy on the website" button, but do not share. Any ideas?

June 3, 2019

Hey there, thanks for taking the time to share this feedback! I've followed up with you via email so we can take a look at this issue further. That said, we’re always working to improve the way our apps work, so I'll be sure to log your feedback with our development team as well. - Lauren, Shopify Support

Lazynoon

When I try to connect the website to my facebook page and click the connect button, the button is not working. Can anyone help me?
furthermore, we have connected to the page successfully before, but not sure why not working this time.

May 31, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, it is much appreciated! If you ever run into issues in the future using Shopify, you can contact Shopify Support here: https://help.shopify.com/questions

I have emailed you privately to further assist with the connection of Facebook. Hope to hear from you soon!

- Alex, Shopify Support

TheChikMonk

I had a similar issue with adding the Facebook button in the Sales Channel and no connectivity after that. I tried using different browsers and it finally connected on Firefox. Hope this is helpful to someone with similar issues. I'm still waiting for Instagram to review my store though.

Be Ye AWARE Clothing

I can't give a 1 review only because I have been learning so much as I troubleshoot on my own. I have contacted both Facebook and Instagram with absolutely no response from either. They are not customer friendly at all, but they will take your ad dollars. They are not accepting my personalized url that I have used since the inception of the store a few years ago. I think it's a Facebook glitch that they need to fix. I have verified my identity so I don't understand that issues with either channel.

Trucklumi.eu

Fairly standard. Took ages for my store stuff to go to Facebook. Like weeks.

Other than that, pretty good. from https://www.trucklumi.eu

HeipaCell

Facebook Channel does not connect with my facebook page. I do not like how it keeps asking me to connect when I already submitted it to be connected. When I refresh the page it says I need to reconnect the Facebook Account again

Ellema Home

I have used Shopify for my online shop for 2 years now and have linked up and used the 'shop now' button on facebook with success and been able to tag products within Instagram which I found really useful. Then in the last few weeks I've had nothing but glitches. It comes up in Shopify that many individual products are now not listed on facebook, that Facebook has disconnected my account and I have to verify it again and wait for approval. If I use anyone else's iphone/laptop to check what potential customers can view, I can see that my web page is still linked via the facebook shop now button but behind the scenes I cant tag products in Insta because my facebook catalogue cant be seen. Within 'sales channels' on shopify home page listings, looking at the facebook option, the product collections have a 'publish' button at the foot but while all the collections are there this button is greyed out. Now on Insta, any previous posts with tagged products are untagged. Great timing as my January sale is in full flow with no promotion available to me from the two main streams of social media I use - FB and Insta. Looking at other reviews it would seem Shopify and Facebook have a problem with each other and we are left with unresolved problems and potentially suffering a loss of sales or business leads as a result.

Previous 1 3