Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

vhug store

Good and easy to use, especially when one is adding relevant details products. It is detailed and every information is relevant

Caribbean Gypsy Bakers

10/28/19 yet another update: My products are being flagged again so FB picks and chooses what they allow to be seen from my shop. Another Shopify guru suggests i start installing and uninstalling again. You know what? Nevermind...Not giving this situation more energy than I already have.

Update- Victor from support reached out after I posted the review. He took care of resetting our connection to FB and Instagram. So far so good looking forward to great sales on both channels.
Thanks!

-Facebook doesn’t stay connected therefore Instagram doesn’t either. I see a bunch of bad reviews but no real replies from Shopify. Very disappointed! If i can’t see a solution to this problem I think im moving my store elsewhere. Ps. Did al the tutorials out there for possible fixes even paid a campaign, nothing changed. Wrote to Customer service a couple of times but got the same answers i found online which don’t work.

October 7, 2019

Thank you for writing your review and for sharing your experience using the Facebook app. I'm sorry to hear that you've had this problem and that you were not able to find sufficient help from our support team on this matter. There have been some ongoing issues regarding the Facebook integration on Shopify and it has unfortunately affected a number of merchants.

There are, however, some troubleshooting steps we can take when the Facebook channel keeps disconnecting, so I will be reaching out to you shortly over email to learn more about your issue and hopefully recommend some potential solutions. Please keep an eye out for my email and get back to me there. -Victor, Shopify Support

3 Ravens Metaphysical Shoppe

**Updated 9/30
Facebook channel I guess seems to have resolved itself after a long period of down time. As long as it does it's job I'm happy

This is getting frustrating. They need to update or do something. None of my products are posting, yes I have made sure products and collections were made available. Contacted support and they had no idea and told me to talk to Facebook. I contacted facebook about 3 weeks ago and have yet to receive a response at all.

September 26, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and I'm sorry to hear that you've not been supported on this issue. There have been some ongoing issues with the Facebook integration but there are some potential solutions we can try. I will be sending you an email shortly so I can find out more about the problems you've been having, so please keep an eye out for that. I look forward to hearing back from you. -Victor, Shopify Support

STICK-ANGELS

Hello,
Fast and efficient response. Nice staff, for a first experience I am very satisfied with customer service.

Thank you.

PIKIKI

NO PUEDO CONECTAR MI PAGINA DE FACEBOOK CON SHOPIFY, YA QUE AL MOMENTO DE TRATAR DE SELECIONAR LA PAGINA QUE ADMINISTRO ESTA NO APARECE!! NECESITO CONECTARLO!!!!!

shoppik

hi I cant able to publish my products in facebook page is showing an error how can i fix this issue

June 18, 2019

Hi there, thanks for providing us with feedback on Facebook channel! If you're experiencing issues publishing products to your Facebook page you can definitely reach out to us with the "Get Support" link on the app page or Shopify Support's email, chat or phone options. I have sent along an email in case you needed any further assistance on this. - JP, Shopify Support

Handmade Heartfelt Customs

I am kind of confused? I didnt add this app to get the shop part of my page up on facebook. Is that what this is? Im seeing all these reviews that are stating they can't do anything with this app with Facebook or Instagram. Both of mine are showing up and have the procucts listed....so now I am really confused. Is that what this is? Or is it something else?

Family Function LLC

If you’re having trouble with Instagram Shopping tags, here’s what my issues were and how I fixed it.

I was rejected from Instagram Shopping through the Shopify Instagram sales channel and this stalemated everything since there was no documentation on how to get re-reviewed! Contacting Instagram seems to be fairly impossible, so I resorted to Facebook Ad Support. The first person I fb messaged with said he could do nothing for me. I messaged a different person about appealing/resetting the review process and they pushed me through in less than a week. This is the only solution that worked for me after hours of research and contact with Shopify support.

Tldr: Take your problems to Facebook with this problem because Shopify can’t really do anything for you on their end. Rest of the app functionality works as intended imo.

May 24, 2019

Hi there, thanks for sharing your feedback! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues between the Instagram Channel and Facebook Channel. They do have interrelated requirements which can be tricky to navigate. I’ve sent out to an email to you to assist further! - JP, Shopify Support

Marianne Style

When working is a great tool as you are able to tag your products from your shopify store. Frustrating when it gets disconnected but overall a good tool.

Artatler

I guess, this is a must for most online shop these days. Since we are all using many different sites or apps, facebook login is a must.

www.artatler.com, art marketplace