Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

STICK-ANGELS

Hello,
Fast and efficient response. Nice staff, for a first experience I am very satisfied with customer service.

Thank you.

PIKIKI

NO PUEDO CONECTAR MI PAGINA DE FACEBOOK CON SHOPIFY, YA QUE AL MOMENTO DE TRATAR DE SELECIONAR LA PAGINA QUE ADMINISTRO ESTA NO APARECE!! NECESITO CONECTARLO!!!!!

shoppik

hi I cant able to publish my products in facebook page is showing an error how can i fix this issue

June 18, 2019

Hi there, thanks for providing us with feedback on Facebook channel! If you're experiencing issues publishing products to your Facebook page you can definitely reach out to us with the "Get Support" link on the app page or Shopify Support's email, chat or phone options. I have sent along an email in case you needed any further assistance on this. - JP, Shopify Support

Handmade Heartfelt Customs

I am kind of confused? I didnt add this app to get the shop part of my page up on facebook. Is that what this is? Im seeing all these reviews that are stating they can't do anything with this app with Facebook or Instagram. Both of mine are showing up and have the procucts listed....so now I am really confused. Is that what this is? Or is it something else?

Family Function LLC

If you’re having trouble with Instagram Shopping tags, here’s what my issues were and how I fixed it.

I was rejected from Instagram Shopping through the Shopify Instagram sales channel and this stalemated everything since there was no documentation on how to get re-reviewed! Contacting Instagram seems to be fairly impossible, so I resorted to Facebook Ad Support. The first person I fb messaged with said he could do nothing for me. I messaged a different person about appealing/resetting the review process and they pushed me through in less than a week. This is the only solution that worked for me after hours of research and contact with Shopify support.

Tldr: Take your problems to Facebook with this problem because Shopify can’t really do anything for you on their end. Rest of the app functionality works as intended imo.

May 24, 2019

Hi there, thanks for sharing your feedback! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues between the Instagram Channel and Facebook Channel. They do have interrelated requirements which can be tricky to navigate. I’ve sent out to an email to you to assist further! - JP, Shopify Support

Marianne Style

When working is a great tool as you are able to tag your products from your shopify store. Frustrating when it gets disconnected but overall a good tool.

Artatler

I guess, this is a must for most online shop these days. Since we are all using many different sites or apps, facebook login is a must.

www.artatler.com, art marketplace

Mobimax EU

Pretty decent app, considering it has been build by Facebook.
The integration is 'smooth and painless', but sometimes some products do net get synced all they way up, and you have to wait some more time.

You can probably check above mentioned right now, if you would to open my FB page: www.facebook.com/mobimax.eu , and then go to check the products on my Shopify store: www.mobimax.eu .

Bluchic Boutique

Love this app, was able to bring everything to facebook seamlessly. Has really improved our facebook reach on https://bluchicboutique.com

Puppy Wear Co.

This was working great, then suddenly stopped syncing any new products starting around August 20th or so. Perhaps it's due to Facebook changing how checkouts happen on Facebook? Really sucks that nothing works now.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6