Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

Marianne Style

When working is a great tool as you are able to tag your products from your shopify store. Frustrating when it gets disconnected but overall a good tool.

Artatler

I guess, this is a must for most online shop these days. Since we are all using many different sites or apps, facebook login is a must.

www.artatler.com, art marketplace

Mobimax EU

Pretty decent app, considering it has been build by Facebook.
The integration is 'smooth and painless', but sometimes some products do net get synced all they way up, and you have to wait some more time.

You can probably check above mentioned right now, if you would to open my FB page: www.facebook.com/mobimax.eu , and then go to check the products on my Shopify store: www.mobimax.eu .

Bluchic Boutique

Love this app, was able to bring everything to facebook seamlessly. Has really improved our facebook reach on https://bluchicboutique.com

Puppy Wear Co.

This was working great, then suddenly stopped syncing any new products starting around August 20th or so. Perhaps it's due to Facebook changing how checkouts happen on Facebook? Really sucks that nothing works now.

Cogignition

Good way to get the word out. Obviously the biggest social media platform. Easy advertising platform. Not rated 5 star as I feel a lot of the options should be easier to implement.

Fannypackshop

Well if it isn't my arch nemesis facebook ran by the overlord Zuckerburger. Nah, just kidding you guys did a great job on the app and I really appreciate it being free! Thanks for all the hard work your devs put in!

I like the platform ~ I like the ad pricing ~ I like just about everything about the app itself as well.

My only critiques is that I wish you could stop my friends from posting their political believes and pictures of their babies all the time!

Have a great day!

Macksie

I use it for the Facebook Shop features. Check us out at macksie.com and you can see our Facebook shop at https://www.facebook.com/macksieapparel

Buytemplates

Great way to give potentials customers another channel to buy your products, especially if you have a nice following on Facebook. Currently, digital downloads are not allowed by Facebook using their checkout but hopefully this will change or will have to look at other options.
www.BuyExcelTemplates.com

Words Of Wisdom Is My Wear Pamelagreek Inspiring Others

I Love using my Facebook App my products are shown right on my page so far most of my sells came from this App. Thanks so much!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6