Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

Easy-Shopping.org

app is working, but i got an issue with titles, is possible to add a title field for every product only for facebook publishing, because every title > 100 characters needs to be changed manually, and is necessary to change it also in shopify every time for every product. Instead i would like to change it only for facebook shop publishing

Bohemian Boutique

I have used this app on all the other businesses I have made and sold but it is not working I know that Facebook is changing its name to The One and will no longer be Facebook can you please help with fixings this.

Thank you! Bohemian Boutique

What Us Men Like

Was not connecting to my Facebook page account. Asked for support and They helped me setup the app. Still having a minor issue with prices but the technical team and Lizzy from Shopify support are doing a good work trying to solve the problem.

December 12, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us!

I know you mentioned that you've already reached out to our support teams, but I will also be sending you an email shortly so that we can look into your account together in more detail.

I look forward to talking more soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

RockHill Designs

Please FIX! I returned to Shopify, expecting the same experience with this app. It doesn't work at all, connects, disconnects. Support left it at "we can't do anything more for you" I'm disappointed, and I'm hoping you resolve this soon.
Update- I appreciate the help Ryder has provided in getting the app to work with my Shopify store! He's been very responsive and timely in answering my questions/concerns. Thank you-

November 21, 2019

Thanks for leaving a review. I'm sorry to hear about your experience, and was able to locate your previous interaction with our Support Team in regards to this issue. It seems at the time you reached out to us, we weren't receiving feedback from Facebook needed for a resolution.

I've gone ahead and reached out to the Technical Support Team regarding your account, and have sent you an email will some follow up steps. I understand how crucial it is to use social media to drive traffic and make sales, and would love to help you with getting connected. Hope to hear from you soon! - Ryder, Shopify Support

vhug store

Good and easy to use, especially when one is adding relevant details products. It is detailed and every information is relevant

Caribbean Gypsy Bakers

10/28/19 yet another update: My products are being flagged again so FB picks and chooses what they allow to be seen from my shop. Another Shopify guru suggests i start installing and uninstalling again. You know what? Nevermind...Not giving this situation more energy than I already have.

Update- Victor from support reached out after I posted the review. He took care of resetting our connection to FB and Instagram. So far so good looking forward to great sales on both channels.
Thanks!

-Facebook doesn’t stay connected therefore Instagram doesn’t either. I see a bunch of bad reviews but no real replies from Shopify. Very disappointed! If i can’t see a solution to this problem I think im moving my store elsewhere. Ps. Did al the tutorials out there for possible fixes even paid a campaign, nothing changed. Wrote to Customer service a couple of times but got the same answers i found online which don’t work.

October 7, 2019

Thank you for writing your review and for sharing your experience using the Facebook app. I'm sorry to hear that you've had this problem and that you were not able to find sufficient help from our support team on this matter. There have been some ongoing issues regarding the Facebook integration on Shopify and it has unfortunately affected a number of merchants.

There are, however, some troubleshooting steps we can take when the Facebook channel keeps disconnecting, so I will be reaching out to you shortly over email to learn more about your issue and hopefully recommend some potential solutions. Please keep an eye out for my email and get back to me there. -Victor, Shopify Support

3 Ravens Metaphysical Shoppe

**Updated 9/30
Facebook channel I guess seems to have resolved itself after a long period of down time. As long as it does it's job I'm happy

This is getting frustrating. They need to update or do something. None of my products are posting, yes I have made sure products and collections were made available. Contacted support and they had no idea and told me to talk to Facebook. I contacted facebook about 3 weeks ago and have yet to receive a response at all.

September 26, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and I'm sorry to hear that you've not been supported on this issue. There have been some ongoing issues with the Facebook integration but there are some potential solutions we can try. I will be sending you an email shortly so I can find out more about the problems you've been having, so please keep an eye out for that. I look forward to hearing back from you. -Victor, Shopify Support

STICK-ANGELS

Hello,
Fast and efficient response. Nice staff, for a first experience I am very satisfied with customer service.

Thank you.

PIKIKI

NO PUEDO CONECTAR MI PAGINA DE FACEBOOK CON SHOPIFY, YA QUE AL MOMENTO DE TRATAR DE SELECIONAR LA PAGINA QUE ADMINISTRO ESTA NO APARECE!! NECESITO CONECTARLO!!!!!

shoppik

hi I cant able to publish my products in facebook page is showing an error how can i fix this issue

June 18, 2019

Hi there, thanks for providing us with feedback on Facebook channel! If you're experiencing issues publishing products to your Facebook page you can definitely reach out to us with the "Get Support" link on the app page or Shopify Support's email, chat or phone options. I have sent along an email in case you needed any further assistance on this. - JP, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7