Facebook Shop channel

Facebook Shop channel

by Shopify

Sell on Facebook from the Shop section of your Facebook Page.

Wildbirdink

fantastic app, get your shop on facebook.

if its not working you need to make sure your facebook pulic page is "published", you`ve connected your payment method through FB business manager, and chosen the SHOP template may also help within your facebook page.

that said, use incognito mode to avoid cache and cookie issues, and in chrome browser go to settings > advanced > privacy security > site settings > cookies, ENABLE ALLOW 3RD party cookies. That worked for me.

from there you can connect instagram and ebay, although make sure you have a paypal account ready to go for ebay.

Link your instagram account to your facebook public page via your instagram app on your phone in settings.

DG Development Solutions

After reinstalling the app I managed to get the products on Facebook. I am not sure where the problem was. That seems to do the trick.

August 26, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and for providing this feedback to us. There have been some ongoing issues with the Facebook integration but there are some troubleshooting steps we can attempt to try and resolve them. As such, I will be sending you an email shortly to touch base with you and to see if I can help with this issue. Please look out for my email and send me a reply if you'd like to discuss this further. -Victor, Shopify Support

Sunday Citizen

Initially I was getting an error message. I got in touch with customer service and was provided with top-notch support. The issue was quickly solved and everything is working great now.

May 31, 2019

Thanks for sharing this feedback with us! I know this must be super frustrating, and I've reached out to you via email so we can investigate this further. I hope to hear back from you soon so we can get the Facebook app working for your business. - Lauren, Shopify Support

DealsAMust

This APP works perfectly fine. I was able to connect to FB with ease and have all my products listed on FB. Some products got declined by FB, no biggie, just follow their request and all is good. It may take a few days for FB to approve your store then your products one by one. Great APP.

Green Trading

worked all well with us. The face book store is now on. Happy with the app..........................

Brave & Bearded

Great app, so far so good. i mean Facebook is literally a must for your online store.. : bravenbearded.com

Old Time Shoppe

confused --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 15, 2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback, we truly value your opinion and appreciate you taking the time to share it with us here so that we can make any necessary improvements.

The Facebook Channel is actually added to your account by the Facebook App. I’ve followed up with you via email so that we can discuss this further and I can help clear up any confusion! Hope to hear from you soon - Emma, Shopify Support

Wantalo

One of the must-have apps. Works well although it was a bit complicated to set up. Shopify customer service help me a lot.

Brew Lucky

I love that Facebook is making selling online easier! This is a great resource for additional revenue through a site that people are already on!

Singleton Diesel Service

Fitters Required for Cat Rebuilds at Muswellbrook Day & Night Competive Rate to apply email Resume to singletondiesel@gmail.com

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14