Sell from your Facebook Page
Create a Facebook Shop and let shoppers buy your products from Facebook.
Share your collections
Post collections to your Facebook timeline to highlight products and increase their discoverability.
Post shoppable Facebook photos
Build engagement around your products by tagging them in your photos and letting shoppers purchase from your posts.
À propos de Facebook Shop channel
Sell on Facebook
Give shoppers a way to discover and buy your products from your store’s Facebook Page. Use the Facebook Shop channel to create a Facebook Shop and manage your products from Shopify. Share and tag products in Facebook posts to grow your discoverability on Facebook. You can choose to further the reach of your posts using Facebook’s paid boosted posts.
With Shopify and the Facebook Shop channel, you can:
- add a Facebook Shop to your Facebook Page
- manage the products on your Facebook Shop
- arrange the order of the collections on your Facebook Shop
- let customers check out on Facebook (US stores using Shopify Payments)
- fulfill orders placed on Facebook
- track Facebook sales using your sales channel overview and Analytics pages
To use the Facebook Shop channel, you need to:
- be the admin for the Facebook Page you want to sell from
- sell in a currency supported by Facebook
- have a customer email in the store details section of your general Shopify settings
Learn more about selling on Facebook by visiting the website in the "Sales and support" section of this page.
Évaluation globale Basé sur 534 avis
Avis les plus récents
I THINK IT SUCK I CANT POST ANYTHING IT TELLING ME MY STORE IS FAKE AND ALL MY POSTING ARE SPAM. I'M A DROP SHIPPER THIS IS ALL FULL OF SHIT AND I WASTED A GREAT DEAL OF TIME VERY UPSET AND DISAPOINTMENT. I WILL NOT BE USE THIS APP AGAIN. DIDN'T HELP ME WITH ANY SALE ANYWAY. I'M GIVING IT A 1 ONLY BECAUSE I HAD IT'S REALLY A NEGATIVE 1 AND I'M DONE WITH THE WHOLE SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM
Please FIX! I returned to shopify expecting the same experience with this app. It doesn't work at all, connects, disconnects. Support basically left it at "we can't do anything more for you" I'm disappointed and I'm hoping you resolve this soon.
It's so horrible they cant even fix it . Been having problems for over 4 months now finally giving up .