Sell from your Facebook Page
Create a Facebook Shop and let shoppers buy your products from Facebook.
Share your collections
Post collections to your Facebook timeline to highlight products and increase their discoverability.
Post shoppable Facebook photos
Build engagement around your products by tagging them in your photos and letting shoppers purchase from your posts.
À propos de Facebook Shop channel
Sell on Facebook
Give shoppers a way to discover and buy your products from your store’s Facebook Page. Use the Facebook Shop channel to create a Facebook Shop and manage your products from Shopify. Share and tag products in Facebook posts to grow your discoverability on Facebook. You can choose to further the reach of your posts using Facebook’s paid boosted posts.
With Shopify and the Facebook Shop channel, you can:
- add a Facebook Shop to your Facebook Page
- manage the products on your Facebook Shop
- arrange the order of the collections on your Facebook Shop
- let customers check out on Facebook (US stores using Shopify Payments)
- fulfill orders placed on Facebook
- track Facebook sales using your sales channel overview and Analytics pages
To use the Facebook Shop channel, you need to:
- be the admin for the Facebook Page you want to sell from
- sell in a currency supported by Facebook
- have a customer email in the store details section of your general Shopify settings
Learn more about selling on Facebook by visiting the website in the "Sales and support" section of this page.
Évaluation globale Basé sur 594 avis
Avis les plus récents
"Black hole waste of time" from another reviewer is an understatement. I could have loaded my inventory, directly on to FB, a hundred times in all the time I've WASTED trying to make the channel work from Shopify to FB. I'm deleting the channel.
Wye Creek Woodworks
Weak offering. Half baked and integration does not work. Dont get caught in this black hole of time.
500 Internal Server Error
If you are the administrator of this website, then please read this web application's log file and/or the web server's log file to find out what went wrong.
what does this error mean? can't connect my shop at all :\