Sell from your Facebook Page
Create a Facebook Shop and let shoppers buy your products from Facebook.
Share your collections
Post collections to your Facebook timeline to highlight products and increase their discoverability.
Post shoppable Facebook photos
Build engagement around your products by tagging them in your photos and letting shoppers purchase from your posts.
À propos de Facebook channel
Sell on Facebook
Give shoppers a way to discover and buy your products from your store’s Facebook Page. Use the Facebook channel to create a Facebook Shop and manage your products from Shopify. Share and tag products in Facebook posts to grow your discoverability on Facebook. You can choose to further the reach of your posts using Facebook’s paid boosted posts.
With Shopify and the Facebook channel, you can:
- add a Facebook Shop to your Facebook Page
- manage the products on your Facebook Shop
- arrange the order of the collections on your Facebook Shop
- let customers check out on Facebook (US stores using Shopify Payments)
- fulfill orders placed on Facebook
- track Facebook sales using your sales channel overview and Analytics pages
To use the Facebook channel, you need to:
- be the admin for the Facebook Page you want to sell from
- sell in a currency supported by Facebook
- have a customer email in the store details section of your general Shopify settings
Learn more about selling on Facebook by visiting the website in the "Sales and support" section of this page.
Évaluation globale Basé sur 354 avis
Avis les plus récents
s++t i wasted tons of money for programmer to fix product export and still doesn't work , very disappointing now . customer support is sh=t FB blames on Shopify - shopify to FB
i am having difficulty viewing my store as a customer, i have added products but i still get an error on facebook that my store is not visible to the public unless i enable which has already been done a long time ago.
Utterly useless as it refuses to even connect to my facebook page. Accepting T&C's just reloads the T&C page. As a new seller this is beyond frustrating, especially when other apps won't work since I'm not USA based.
Currently as much use as a pair of chocolate panties.