Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

JuiicyJazz

I used this app to help create my store and to also connect my store to my social medias easier. So far everything has been self explanatory, hopefully it continues to be the same.

DreamAuthentics

just starting to use it, but it looks very promising, I will provide more feedback, hopefully positive feedback as I continue using it.

Wonderful Green kitchen

I am new to the channel and still trying to learn to use hopefully will be very useful to me in the future

Dog-Own-It Too

So far, so good. Thanks. I haven't had any issues yet, but it seems like the process should be easy. Looking forward to learning how all of this works to help with marketing.

xfole.com

Just beginning and happy so far. Just beginning and happy so far. Just beginning and happy so far. Just beginning and happy so far

Usa Elegance

great app for everythings.it manage everythings without hassale. for add its a great place. will review after some time again.

Frj.furniture

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyes gooooooooooooooooooooooood betterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

3 Kings Grooming

Simplifies and streamlines a lot of the back-end setup process! I love everything this app is doing for Shopify brands! Thank you Facebook and Shopify!

Perfect Choice 4U

nice and fantastic I love face book.............................................................. ..

Beautiful Hair Beautiful U

It was mercifully simple to add this channel! I appreciate that! The difficult aspect has been writing this review.