Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

3 Kings Grooming

Simplifies and streamlines a lot of the back-end setup process! I love everything this app is doing for Shopify brands! Thank you Facebook and Shopify!

Perfect Choice 4U

nice and fantastic I love face book.............................................................. ..

Beautiful Hair Beautiful U

It was mercifully simple to add this channel! I appreciate that! The difficult aspect has been writing this review.

Barber Supplies Shop

I used this app to connect my Facebook and Instagram accounts with my Shopify eCommerce, and everything was very good. It was my first time using it and have not difficulty to do it.

The Sweet Prickly Pear

I love it. Very simple and easy to use! Not complicated at all. I am not super tech savvy, so the the facebook app and shopify made it smooth and easy to set up.

Gadgetz & Thangz

I used this app to help my online store I really like this app its a great help to me and my business.

www.bacati.com

Great experience so far.... Seamless integration from Shopify. I hope FB add features that make selling easier than selling on Amazon

Jute Gardens

I used this app to help me integrate Shopify with Facebook. It worked very well. Straight forward. I would recommend to a friend or colleague.

BUtiful.store

I like this app. Extremely easy to use and sets up in no time. Definitely would recommend. Two thumbs up.

BDifferent

This app is easy to install in Shopify and it's fast to confirm. I didn't have to deal with coding, that made everything easier. Thanks.