Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

FOREVER NIVA

OK,thank you very much for your help,for the facebook shop setting and buiness helping ,thank you thank you

Hebrew33

It’s really great for entrepreneurs, I hope anyone out there looking for a good way to promote the products choose Facebook.

One Baby

Ive been using the app to promote my shop and it is working well thankyou for helping my online store

BonjourCosmetics

Great apps... very helpful indeed, everything you need is available or may i say the apps is really friendly user.

shopperWall

I just sign up and i like the fact facebook platform connects with my online store ShopperWall via Shopify so I can advertise, market my products.

Skin & Brows by Tina

I am hoping it will help my sales I have herd really good things about selling on Facebook and instagram

WishJon

I used this app to help me to make more sales, and grow my business also to gain new followers and to get success in all spheres

awesomeyogapants

I am just getting started with my business. I am relying on Facebook to bring customers. I sincerely appreciate having the help of Facebook. I am please that Facebook has such a great following and is such a help to small business.

TUFFEN CO

great for customers to connect with my facebook . easy to find and will create more traffic to my store.

Café Candelario

Just follow the steps provided and it will help you get going on your store. Keep to the plan of your store