Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Prietto

Muy buena integración entre aplicaciones! Deberían de hacer tutoriales en varios idiomas para aprender añadir el pixel de facebook con shopify.

TOP SEHOUL

Well, for the moment i am in the process of programming my companion on facebook everything seems good except that this is my first expérience, suddenly i always have to redo the actions to master them well.

Bow Meow Pets

I used this app for help me grow my business! Thank you Facebook! It gives many possibilities and options! Amazing!

ADIO

I really use this app to stay in touch with almost anyone in the world also I advertise on the Market and I lot more cool stuff I did not enjoy looking some nasty videos some children Always looking Facebook as well

SunCloth Italia

simplifies the various connections with the facebook bm and this makes it indispensable to make faster certain steps during the configuration of the stores.

Healthy and Fly LLC

I used to the app to market my brand and expand my network. Definitely love the way it helps me meets my objectives.

vsselection

i used this app to help me do selling. and trying to develop moew pissiblity of marketing, so lets see what we can do

Telrahs

I really like this app, it allows me to setup sales and market my business successfully. I look forward to results.

Exquisite

this app helps me a lot to navigate, i would recommend this app.it was perfect to me as a new business owner

Tribal Visits

I tried it once outside of Shopify. It's pretty good.However there are many rules to remember. You have to remember there are some materials that cannot be posted. For example there are some Jewelry made with buffalo horn that will be rejected to post.