Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

loja1001utilidades

achei bom, porem muito burocratico.
poderia ser mais simples, pois o facebook tem os dados de tudo mesmo

Panda in Mars

It's a helpful app. I am trying to connect m Shopify store with Facebook, and so far everything is smooth.

MERCADO CONCEITO

Usei esse aplicativo para me ajudar a anunciar meus produtos e serviços. Estou iniciando e ainda não sei bem como funciona, por isso espero não desrespeitar nenhuma lei de diretrizes do facebook e instagram.

Felipe Iderci

I was easy, instructive and so helpful. I recommend facebook for all sellers and users who are looking for an extraordinary tool.

Duckettes Brand and More

I like the walkthrough setup and connectivity and having an understandable onboarding experience. Let's see where this goes.

Rabbit's Pantry

I loved that it walked me through it step by step and explained what it was needing or wanting to do and imported all my info so I only needed to make decisions and take actions to setup connection versus having to connect everything myself.

Tail 'n Tell

Great app. Also great customer service in helping me resolve issues and get quick help on setting up my shops on both Facebook and Instagram. Thanks to the team(s)!

Digital Warfare Records

///Im trting to pay for milk and poewr bills and make sure i say debt free, fsut setttting thiiiis up innnnn hopprs of making a fewwww exxtreaaa dollars and dogfood.

I Lyn Fashion Lounge

I use this app to engage with customers, potential customers and friends. I like this app because it keeps me connected to friends, family and customers.

Beautyblast Women Activewear

Super fast, easy to install, free to use and very complete. I'm longing to be able to start with facebook ads