Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Panda-mix-Wolf: The Store

Easy Integration. Detailed information on how to set up. I was able to connect my Facebook Business Account within minutes.

Dryfish of Norway

Very good and simple to use. We have integrated our Shopify store and everything could be easily done.

Sisters online shop

la uso para poder interctual con mis clientes. me encanta. I like use this app because is more easy for me

Mazarith Boutique

Me encanta esta aplicación porque mejora mi exposición para mis clientes. Para generar mucho más clientes.

Jewel Pouches

nice app happy to use this as this is the first time that I am trying to use this and if it gives me the more traffic then I will tell my friends and relatives to use this feature in future !

FirstClass

good works well and it is great. no complaints good marketing, good pixel. Glad I connected it with shopify.

Shop @ CMG Artistry SA

This app is very supportive and user friendly. I was able to set up my account and products with ease.

Performing Products Enterprises

I used this app to help me sell some products on Shopify. I was shocked how easy it was and how quickly I got started.

artisticallybrilliant

You need patience, but the experience is worth it. What I can say is, it's worth the time carefully connecting everything!

Imperial Jewelry

Setting up my Facebook channel was simple and straight forward. We however encountered a problem setting up Instagram.