Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

APoEM 香港官網|香港、澳門

very convenient and easy to use compared with previous FB SHOP version. This app easy and quick to connected to FB & IG Shop.

Hella Clean Candles

I literally thought I was going to have to hire someone until this shopify app was updated. SO easy. Thank you

Tzin

We here at Tzin LOVE Facebook. A simple and easy set-up. Integration with Shopify was super fast. Will be using it everyday

LoopyLama

Being a new comer to Ecommerce i have so far found the journey with Shopify and Facebook manager really easy to use.

Green Rebels DK

Easy setup & works smoothly. No tech skills required. I recommend this app for anyone trying to boost their sale on FB.

Bersaille

I USE THIS APP TO HELP ME DO A PROFIT AND I REALLY LIKE THE WAY ITS DOES IT I JUST START IT BUT I LIKE IT

OpportunityShop

The entire process was simple to follow with step by step instructions to aide you all the way through.

OhMarket50

So far, everything is good. Please simplify the number of stages to facilitate access, more options

PaarSchmuck

easy to use, very nice! perfect for ads for your business, easy and ads are running very good. best regrads

Dawn Crescent & Co

I used this platform to help me with selling on FB and IG. I found this to be a great process and easy to follow. Very tedious but worth it to protect the Seller.