Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

La Chava Saludable

i love it, it was very easy to use, i would it recomend, i hope my business can grow from here. thats ir

Splixa

Facebook app It allows me to interact with my audience with the free app. It allows me to gather information and see what my customers want and help devise strategies to meet demands. It is used solely by myself, as I am run a solo business currently. It allows me to keep track of page activities which is extremely helpful.

Kent Brushes

Very quick and easy to integrate. Very easy to set up and easy to use. It has saved our team so much time. I would highly recommend it!

meowhappycat

I only just setup this app, but it was very easy. Just a step by step wizard which worked just fine. So now I can start my pixel to find audiences.

Duets jewel

the setup was fast and easy, it is user friendly and very helpful, i hope more to come with this channels

CraftyClay

It seems very easy and user friendly. Hope there wont be any bugs again as before. The pixel connection was pretty smooth

Di'Ôr Tēaz

I connected my personal FB to create trafficking for my store. I liked how you can track your results on facebook, making it easier for you to manage data and adjust future ads to create a better product turnout.

Poder Avanzar

Esta muy bien, no habia tenido la experiencia de aplicar para este tido pode tiendas online y me parece que es muy clara y acertiva.

The HUGG Table

I was intimidated by the process of connecting Shopify to my FB accounts, but this app made it super easy and clear every step of the way.

RedDrop Inc.

really easy set-up, I just did it so I can't report how it has helped for sales...but our fingers are crossed!