Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

RedDrop Inc.

really easy set-up, I just did it so I can't report how it has helped for sales...but our fingers are crossed!

mangomala.in

Its easy and good to understand the steps mentioned to go through the process and hope it helps to get us a good conversion rate

OmniGrabs

I used this app to help me grow my business. I really like how it easy to integrated to my Shopify store. Thanks a lot!!!

Your Perfect Present

Usé esta aplicación para potenciar mis ventas y comercializar todos mis productos esperando tener mejores resultados

Francisco Shop

I used this app to find my way to uinstall the Facebook Pixel. The menue was really easy and helpfull. I advise everybody to use it

agrika.store

Am not an IT guy but its user friendly,easy to use every step is understandable even if your not a tech personel.i loved it.

6FEETSAFETY

this app is as really, eye catching, great app, very helpful. Therefore I highly recommend this app.

TKB BOUTIQUE

I used this app to help me set up my shopify face book store, I really enjoyed using it. It allowed me to enhance the shopping experience for my customers.

SaiSai Couture

I used this app and it really help. I need more viewers and this help. I was able to see how my customers looked at me. Facebook also helped with customers able to see my inventory.

darnerlive

I found it easy to setup. Navigating setup was straight forward . This app will help getting my shopify store productive. Highly recommended.