Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

shop2family

The connection to Facebook is extremely helpful and helps me to publish my shop.
It can even be published worldwide and generate likes from specific audiences

LovelyBrush

I really appreciate this application which I highly recommend. It is currently the best application I have ever used.

Helmey's

It is so helpful with a wide range of customers. i market my businesses on facebook and the turnaround is just amazing

SharifahOnline

Just started using the app, setup seems easy to understand. Hope it helps in facebook marketing setup

The Woboo

it's good app it helps a lot to grow your business and also it's very easy to use and save your time

Sewrapped Boutique

This was my first attempt in reaching out to more followers to obtain more business this process was easy.

Fuurbabies

added facebook seemed real easy, i actually find everything about shopify easy to use and fun i might add

MODEST TRENDS

I haven't used it yet but I have been trying to get my site set up so I can sell through Facebook and Instagram easily. I am hoping the app will help me do this.

HTS.com

i'm new to this, but so far the experience is excellent... its really helping me to build and grow my business!!

VitalPortaGear

Good app i have comfortably been able to create ads and promote my website efficiciently and with success on facebook. thanks guys