Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

The Lemon Tree Candle Company

easy to set up all facebook integration with this app, thank you very much as this makes life so much easier

La Brade Boutique

I'm really surprised because this app had so many bugs that it was overwhelming to put in place.... This time, i wanted to give it another try and then, whaouwwwww.... Amazing.... Just Perfect, I'm blown up !!!

Puzzles Egypt

we used this steps and its better than any search on google and we really like that its too simple and clear thanks

In Style Pet Love

I really love this Facebook channel. Helps me to get more audience for my online page. I can easily navigate the page as an admin and decide to promote my page as per my preferences and also by following the fb ad guidelines.

shop2family

The connection to Facebook is extremely helpful and helps me to publish my shop.
It can even be published worldwide and generate likes from specific audiences

LovelyBrush

I really appreciate this application which I highly recommend. It is currently the best application I have ever used.

Helmey's

It is so helpful with a wide range of customers. i market my businesses on facebook and the turnaround is just amazing

SharifahOnline

Just started using the app, setup seems easy to understand. Hope it helps in facebook marketing setup

The Woboo

it's good app it helps a lot to grow your business and also it's very easy to use and save your time

Sewrapped Boutique

This was my first attempt in reaching out to more followers to obtain more business this process was easy.