Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Fuurbabies

added facebook seemed real easy, i actually find everything about shopify easy to use and fun i might add

MODEST TRENDS

I haven't used it yet but I have been trying to get my site set up so I can sell through Facebook and Instagram easily. I am hoping the app will help me do this.

HTS.com

i'm new to this, but so far the experience is excellent... its really helping me to build and grow my business!!

VitalPortaGear

Good app i have comfortably been able to create ads and promote my website efficiciently and with success on facebook. thanks guys

Loja Hamercê

Eu acho super necessário o pixel do facebook integrado a loja online da plataforma da shopify. Godness

Safir Leather

harika bir uygulama kesinlikle tavsiye ederim. denemenizde fayda var................................

Finesse Kids L.L.C.

I use this app to help with my business finesse kids LLC I really like the app and there nothing right now that i can say needs to be add to the app

Loxley Darts

Very easy to integrate on our website https://loxleydarts.com and gives our Facebook followers a very clear overview of products.

appolondivin

It's pretty great and I really like it. Facebook is the best plateforme for online business, specially dropshipping.

Leaf Indica

appreciated. I'm selling my products well because of Facebook. thankyou Facebook and Instagram team. I'm selling an everyday lot of quantity. compare to another platform Facebook and Instagram are the best selling platform.