Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Safir Leather

harika bir uygulama kesinlikle tavsiye ederim. denemenizde fayda var................................

Finesse Kids L.L.C.

I use this app to help with my business finesse kids LLC I really like the app and there nothing right now that i can say needs to be add to the app

Loxley Darts

Very easy to integrate on our website https://loxleydarts.com and gives our Facebook followers a very clear overview of products.

appolondivin

It's pretty great and I really like it. Facebook is the best plateforme for online business, specially dropshipping.

Leaf Indica

appreciated. I'm selling my products well because of Facebook. thankyou Facebook and Instagram team. I'm selling an everyday lot of quantity. compare to another platform Facebook and Instagram are the best selling platform.

Jaysan Enterprises

I trust Facebook and this will help me set up my store and selling my products on Facebook when the time comes. I will like to build a reputable store where customers can come to all the time and enjoy our or products as they can trust our business.

shopRMI's store

Easy to set up n easy to shop. Then the only problem I ran into is to connect it to my Facebook page and not letting me buy a new Domain. keeps saying to edit my profile. other than that my shop or store is up n Runnin'.

Scents4All NL

Helped me see more of the options plus it is easier to see what happens on Instagram as well. Still learning, but this makes it a lot easier.

Verbena Naturals

I gave the app a 5 star so far because it is very easy to set-up. I just installed this app. Will return at a later date to give a follow up.

Be Proud Tees & More

Im just starting to use this app - so far so good. Facbook channel has its advantages which I will be taking advantage of.