Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

The Sunglasses Bunker

upon using this app to create an ad account I found that there were quite a few processes to go through. the processes were step by step so you don't get lost along the way. the process could be made somewhat simpler but I was satisfied.

Wai Wear

Super easy. Impressed with how much this has improved in a year. It's really good UX. This channel obvi makes hella money for FB and Shopify.

Accesorios-Mexicali

Really easy to config, just a few clics and you're done.
Facebook and shopify made a really good job

Groeten uit de Kromstraat

I am happy with this app. Still I did not see the results yet, so it's weird to ask for my rate at this stage.

BYB.

Very good and easy to use, it's definitely better thant what it used to be.
Thank you guys and keep up the good work

IamFacialist

I liked that it was easy to install to Shopify. I hope that connecting it to the Facebook app will help me sell more.

Moosu Northern Supplies

Extremely user friendly, and easy to set up. Looking forward to expanding our sales channels from just Shopify, to FB and Inst

Love Louise

Love it! Setting up facebook pixel to my shop made it very easy! I hope it will bring more sales to my store! Thanks for this app!

eco gioia

Per ora si è installata senza problemi, ancora non l'ho usata quindi migliore e più amplia descrizione del mio approccio la potrò fare solo in un secondo momento. Grazie

Living Windows

A good app and does what is says on the tin. We used the app to integrate our Shopify website and our Facebook and Instagram shops and it works a treat.