Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Be Proud Tees & More

Im just starting to use this app - so far so good. Facbook channel has its advantages which I will be taking advantage of.

RayBeams By Emily Reds

I am not sure what I am doing yet but setup was easy. Everything flowed nicely and is going to help sale products on facebook.

angeldreamco.com

User Friendly , Easy set up . I got it all done in less than 3 minutes . WOW . Not sure if the setup includes Instagram .

Destructive Trimm

I used the app to start my first ad campaign on Facebook, seems very simple to use and get up and running

MyBzuri

The app was relatively straight forward and the ease of use was on par with what I expect an organization of FB's stature to provide.

RAR3VISIONS

It was super easy to set up and even easier to use. The review and approval says it takes about a day so we will see how long that takes, but i am excited to be able to sale products on Facebook.

LampLighter

Amazing app changed the way ecom works i absolutley love it amazing amazing amazing wouldnt change it for the world

Grow Together Clothing Company

Easy to setup! We have been using Facebook Ads for about a month now and have seen great outreach with minimal financial input.

Varsis

I haven't that much far with the interface yet but from what I saw I think it's doing well to provide help.

Nuclei Apparel

this app is effective, your shopify will connect to your business page wherein you could also sell..