Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Jaysan Enterprises

I trust Facebook and this will help me set up my store and selling my products on Facebook when the time comes. I will like to build a reputable store where customers can come to all the time and enjoy our or products as they can trust our business.

shopRMI's store

Easy to set up n easy to shop. Then the only problem I ran into is to connect it to my Facebook page and not letting me buy a new Domain. keeps saying to edit my profile. other than that my shop or store is up n Runnin'.

Scents4All NL

Helped me see more of the options plus it is easier to see what happens on Instagram as well. Still learning, but this makes it a lot easier.

Verbena Naturals

I gave the app a 5 star so far because it is very easy to set-up. I just installed this app. Will return at a later date to give a follow up.

Be Proud Tees & More

Im just starting to use this app - so far so good. Facbook channel has its advantages which I will be taking advantage of.

RayBeams By Emily Reds

I am not sure what I am doing yet but setup was easy. Everything flowed nicely and is going to help sale products on facebook.

angeldreamco.com

User Friendly , Easy set up . I got it all done in less than 3 minutes . WOW . Not sure if the setup includes Instagram .

Destructive Trimm

I used the app to start my first ad campaign on Facebook, seems very simple to use and get up and running

MyBzuri

The app was relatively straight forward and the ease of use was on par with what I expect an organization of FB's stature to provide.

RAR3VISIONS

It was super easy to set up and even easier to use. The review and approval says it takes about a day so we will see how long that takes, but i am excited to be able to sale products on Facebook.