Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Nuclei Apparel

this app is effective, your shopify will connect to your business page wherein you could also sell..

Focus Import

Uso esta aplicación para ayudar a completar mi tienda en instagram y facebook online, de esta manera conseguir llegar a todo el país.

99 SHOP

Foi muito fácil de configurar com o facebook e instagram. Eu achei que ia demorar muito pra configurar mas foi bem rápido e fácil.

My Little Stars by Isabelle

Great app to help with the running of my online shop and linking it to my social media accounts. Much recommended

WazzamNola.Com

So far this app provides an outlet to display various products in a facebook integrated fashion. so far so good!

BABO Blanket

Very easy to setup. It was a step by step process and a no brainer to connect Shopify and Facebook..

Wap | Outfit Concept

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Ticker Tok

I use this app to promote and sell products of my online store. The complexity of the app is very well build in order to give clients a pleasent experience while shopping online. Keep it up! Well done!

CLN Coffee

Great integration, simple to implement, and provides huge flexibility and scope to scale your business

JAZ - Gadgets & Gifts

without problems I installed this app. Not sure though why I need to choose a target country, whereas my facebook targets to the whole of EU