Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Baguettes Asiatique

Très simple à l'installation, rapide. A voir dans le temps si cela me convient. Je vous la recommande pour le moment :)

MIMI

The setup was relatively smooth, and easy to manage products. I had some issues where my Shop tab and my products were not appearing on my Facebook page, but Shopify Support was very friendly and helpful.

November 26, 2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback! I’ve sent out to an email to you to discuss this further. I hope to hear back from you soon. - Abdalla, Shopify Support

DIZZIDI

The app works well if you have checked all specific details on your FB account. All products in the catalog are verified by FB, your admin's permissions are in place. Check, check, and one more time check.

DYENHAUSE

Facebook was helpful in driving customers to my site. It was a natural transition from scrolling to shopping.

S.E.E.R Attire

This is my first time using application I hope it's all the new version is suppose to be and boost m

JJ and The Mystics

the process was very thorough and easy and fixed the previous problems! Great work! I feel a huge weight lifted off my shoulders! Thank you!

Luci & Rix

very helpful and made the setup process very simple as just following the instructions and its helpful.

Online Store | Paparazzi Jewelry & Accessories | Nua Tuitele

it was easy to follow the directions and prompts while setting my store up. I learned alot from all the help available

Carrinho.pt

Found a really nice tutorial on youtube that guided me through the hole process. At the end it was fairly easy.

November 25, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Glad to see you were able to set up the app! Feedback is extremely important to us, in order to help improve our app. I'll be reaching out via email shortly to see if you have any other suggestions or additional details you'd like to share. - Anna, Shopify Support

Wake and Lake Lifestyles

I was surprised to find this app in place of a step shown in the fb screenshots. The original screens included a form field for the Pixel ID. Now, there are many steps and lots and lots of privacy notifications.