Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

KyleLeonick.com

great stuff and very helpful when setting up an online ecom business. very lucky to have the level of experts to help me.

Wonder Gifts Shop

Easy to install and use. Missing FB account and Pixel can be easily created with just a few clicks within the interface. Finally an easy FB account set up!

Beauty Pocket

ok good experience thank u ok good experience thank u ok good experience thank u ok good experience thank u

maison berger indonesia

good to be join with facebook, hope my website get more engadgement and also buyer who want to buy our product

MayaGracePrints

Thanks for the platform in order to showcase my products. It was very easy to navigate through and I will tell my friends.

Ruatipuaoils

Yet to try it only just loaded it. Hope it will do what I want fingers crossed. Will update what my experience is

STOPFIL

J’utilise cet application car elle es très bien je m’en sert au quotidien car elle es super et facile

Yeyetzi Collection

I love this app. It has been a month since I launched my website and it has been growing slowly but surely.

Super e Ofertas

otimo, amei recomendavel a todos interresados, melhor app pra corverter produtos direto. Me facilitou muito.

Pretty Couture

I am glad to use the Facebook channel app for my business. It was easy to setup and manage. I look forward to great results.