Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

The Bszphoto Store

Excellent. I have raised 1 million dollars to raise money for my chocolate cereal campaign. I am enthralled.

BeautyHair

very good, i do belive this has helped mefar beyond my imagening, it is very eas. and extremely fast to make my shop the best version of itself..

casetownstore

Awesome simple! I was thinking that it will be a lot more difficult but it was not. Plug and play. I love it ;)

SHOWNAME MYSHOPIFY STORE

very good, good very facebook. ok babay,haha.... okok. very ok baby.
good.......................good

Retail Rejuvenation

It was super easy!! I love it!! I barely had to do a thing and before I knew it, I was selling on Facebook!

GDL Hansell Supply

nice app, help me a lot , help me get easy on my page, great channel app ,this app helps to grow business

LaLaButi Etc

I use the FB app for managing my business and getting alerts out to customers. With hopes this will target more subscribers/likes/customers in various markets.

Psychox | NO EXPLANATION

comments from someone else and videos checked in YouTube, I really think this app is very useful to connect and use with Shopify.

Go Green Windows

It's great that this is implemented directly into Shopify. Set up takes around 5 to 10 minutes. So far everything is working great.

Loja Mar Azul Tech

ótimooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo