Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

LaLaButi Etc

I use the FB app for managing my business and getting alerts out to customers. With hopes this will target more subscribers/likes/customers in various markets.

Psychox | NO EXPLANATION

comments from someone else and videos checked in YouTube, I really think this app is very useful to connect and use with Shopify.

Go Green Windows

It's great that this is implemented directly into Shopify. Set up takes around 5 to 10 minutes. So far everything is working great.

Loja Mar Azul Tech

ótimooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

The Believer's Place

I used the app to connect to my online store. As a novice I succeeded with some ease. I found it intuitive and helpful in directing me to my desired conclusion.

Neon Glow

I used this app to bring more sales for my business and made my customers more happy and satisfied. Excellent app for doing business online.

Vox & Oz

We love this app, it is essential to our business. Our products have more visibility, it is easy to do business with.

munerashop

j'utilise cette application pour m aidez pour mes compagne ads facebook.
ciblage très avancer et résultat énorme

Pasture Naturals

The app has been good so far and given us an insight to growing the business. More online tutorials would be helpful. linking the store to social media excellent

DavidAngels

very easy to install! so thank you very much guys i really appreciate it, gave you 5 stars rating so i hope you glad guys!