Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Drop Dead Gorgeous Fashion Boutique

nice and easy to manage. great way to target consumers to purchase products. I will be using this app for other business matters in the future

MM'SELLER10

i really like it , and recommend to my costumers , and people close to me,
my experience on facebook channel help me a lot to set up my account ,
and i hope help someone to decide for facebook channel , to share and comment to others how goo is facebook channel

Dels Luxury Collection

This app is a great tool for all businesses to utilize. I will be listing all of my products on this app.

elle dreamwear

There is enough guidance to help you set up Facebook marketing and the Facebook stores. Changes are effected almost immediately.

Leaf 71

i like it. its really awesome, if it is with sample it is more good. awesome app. ..i want its more design and option .enjoy it lot .

Todos Botique

i will get back to you . i need to play around with it never used it before, it looks exiting and informative

Calbi Oldandnew

I use this app to sell our products and find customer, dashboard, seo , facebook ads, Is very easy and helpful.

Prime Feathers Corporation

I used this app to help me promote my page and to boost my products. This tool is very useful and help me push my business both in shopify, facebook and instagram.

Lavinia Collection

Very helpful. I am so excited to launch my products through this platform. Thank you very much. I look forward to using it!

My Kava Boutique

The Facebook app has helped me retarget customers that visit my website with a relevant message. They come back to the site and purchase. Seamless process!