Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

1891 - 1900 of 2509 reviews

Pro-Detailing

I like the app, it's very user friendly and helpfull...............................................................................................................................................................................

Spring Color ZA

The software/app was easy to navigate. Self-explanatory, easy prompts. I'd recommend it. The store will be exposed to a wide variety of people. Excited about that.

Klever Kicks

I love it. Selling on FB has never been easier and efficient. dd;a;ljdajksjdkljadkjaksjdklajdklasjdklajd

Off on a Whim

I'm excited to start using this app, I've been trying to connect my shop to FB for over a year now, am happy it's finally connected.

Ámbar Café Especial

it was easy to setup and to have the actual facebook shop up and running in just one day............

Smitten Kitten Unique Boutique

thank you .. love the app It helps me everyday dealing with my shop. Easy to use and service is great

Indigo Octopus

easy to plug in. thats so key! important to add to your site so you can sell through instagram, tag products on instagram etc.

MyRelief

Je viens tout juste de commencé a utiliser cette application je ne peu donc pas encore me donner un reel avis, je modifierais l'avis une fois bien essayer

Pearl's Pillows

This was super easy to set up and ensure all channels are connected. It's one of the easiest apps to set up and honestly one of the most important.

Texas Fresh Boutique

Woks great. Does what I needed it to do. Easyto use and set, probably onof the best i've worked with.